MSc Grad-looking for Junior trading role- Toronto

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by ljscott, Jun 28, 2011.

1. ljscott

ljscott

Hi All,

I'm looking for a Junior Trader Role in Toronto- I am moving there on 05 August 2011 from Dublin Ireland. I am a former professional rugby player and am currently completing a Masters in Investment, Treasury and Capital Markets. It is quite a technical course with a emphisis on trading. Any help on how to get a junior trading role would be much appreciated. I have an IEC visa which is an open work permit and as such do not need sponsorship.

2. that gotta be from an unknown school as i have never heard of such a major.

3. ljscott

ljscott

Its from Dublin City Univercity it's a Masters degree higly recognized in Ireland and London. more than happy to provide full details to any potential employer.

4. ljscott

ljscott

It fron Dublin City Univercity- Highly recognizable in Ireland and London. More than happy toprovide full details to any potential employer

5. ljscott

ljscott

its from Dublin City University highly recognizable in ireland and London. happy to provide details to any potential employer

6. unfortunately for you, MS degrees have been given out like paper lately. I dont think any top school degree will help you especially with the financials cutting jobs in the past few years.