MrSubliminal Is My Son

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MrSubs' Mom, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rs7

rs7

Everyone knows something.

The correct spelling is Hofmann. And of course my good friend Augustus Owsley Stanley III did much to accelerate the important work of Dr. Hofmann. (Yeah, Tim Leary too). But Owsley also financially supported and shined the lights for the Grateful Dead. There were few more important figures in history:)

And now due to the great efforts of these great men, MrSubliminal shall soon be FREE!!! (just like Angela Davis)

:)RS7

#11     Aug 16, 2002
  2. His mother knew as a child
    that Sub would grow up to be wild
    now he has found his fate
    With bubba as cell mate
    whose affections are tender and mild.

#12     Aug 16, 2002
  3. Combined the best parts of "Escape from Alcatraz", "The Shawshank Redemption" and "Papillon" to mount one of the most brazen escapes yet witnessed in the anals (not a typo :() of American prison history. They're probably scratching their heads now, wondering how I vanished without a trace, leaving only a cardboard head and a huge margin call.

The original Jethro Tull (1674-1741) was an English agriculturalist best known for having pioneered the seed drill.

Ta-da da-da daaa-da
    Ta-da da-da daaa-da
    Sitting on a park bench

This was on the prison evaluation test:
    Jack Bruce is to Cream as
    Felix Papalardi is to ..... ?

Sorry, gotta run, I can hear the hounds again.

#13     Aug 17, 2002
  4. rs7

rs7

Rascals?

#14     Aug 17, 2002
  5. rs7

rs7

Nope, I was wrong. Magna right!
    I should have known that too. A friend from college managed Mountain. Guy named Ken Burroughs (Burrows?)from Forrest Hills.
    :(

#15     Aug 17, 2002
  6. Rigel

Rigel

My best concert was Jethro Tull in 1974 I think. Ian Anderson appeared is a flash of smoke, assumed his classic one-leg-up pose and commenced a magnificent flute riff. Later in the concert a group of lovelies dressed in formal wear came on stage with violins, sat down, and blew our minds. People were actually crying. It was totally professional and tight. We got at least four times what we paid for.

#16     Aug 17, 2002
  7. Mountain is correct. I especially liked their "Mississippi Queen" and "Nantucket Sleighride". I'm fortunate that there's an excellent cover band called "There and Back" featuring guitarist Godfrey Townsend (who played with the "John Entwhistle Band") whom I regularly see playing Zep, Sabbath, Hendrix, Who, Cream, Stevie Ray Vaughan etc. at a local Queens bar. Brings back the old memories. Gotta run, the old lady that kindly took me in, fed and clothed me, is now making a call with her hand cupped over the phone. (Slipping into darkness....)

#17     Aug 17, 2002
  8. My Darling little Subby Cup,

Are you out of your "unfortunate circumstances"? I am you MOTHER for gawd sakes. (why haven't you called me you rotten kid!!!? All I do is worry, worry, worry, and you don't have the courtesy to let me know where you are? I am going to have your FATHER have a serious talk with you young man!! And you can bet I will hear from him one of these days too!! He has pulled this on me before. He'll be back, you can bet your pitooty on that!

And what kind of "lady" would take you in and feed and clothe a hooligan like you? Eva has been calling me constantly and we have both been worried sick about you. And you are probably hanging around some saloon listening to cover bands and drinking. For shame!

Well call me! I will be in my unit until I hear from you. If you get no answer, just try me again every half hour or so. I may be in the powder room shaving, and plucking my mono brow, but I will try and do it in shifts so I can listen for the phone to ring.

Your Loving Mother,
    MrSubsMom

PS: If any of you ET fellas know where my boy is, please e-mail me directly at MrSubsMom@fortknoxbrigworkrelease.gov

#18     Aug 17, 2002
  9. Your stupidity still amazes me - your friggin' phone has got more Feds listening to it than Vito Corleone's. Once I get my act together I'll wire enough money so you can finally quit sideshow boxing. And forget about OldManSub showing his ugly face - he's run off with rs7's Tanya.

#19     Aug 17, 2002
  10. Oh, my wonderful child. Does this mean you got out of that horrible place with those awful people?

So happy to hear from you even if you can't call me. This is wonderful news!

As far as your father running off with Tanya, I am stunned! RS7 seemed like such a nice fellow. He was so kind to me in responding to my pleas. And in his apparent help in facilitating your egress. But your father was always quite the ladies man. But he always said that if it weren't for me, he would have never looked at another woman. I am not sure what he meant by that, but it sounded so sweet. I know he loves me deep down. I could always see that special look in his eyes as he would run his fingers through my facial hair.

Love,
    Your Mother,
    MrSub's Mom

#20     Aug 17, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.