MotiveWave & CNBC's Todd Gordon Free Webinar Thurs. June 28th: Best Setups & How He Uses MotiveWave

Discussion in 'Events' started by MotiveWave, Jun 25, 2018.

1. MotiveWave

MotiveWave Sponsor

The MotiveWave platform is feature rich and easy to use for advanced charting, market analytics, automated strategy development and trade simulation. We have several different editions to meet your needs.

FREE Live Webinar for Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 8PM

[​IMG]

Would you take a knife into a gunfight? Go hunting with a hammer? Go fishing with just a stick? Then why would you trade on a inferior platform?

I've been using MotiveWave for over 10 years. I use it everyday to do my trading analysis. The reason I have stuck with them for so many years is the platform's exceptional ability to apply Elliott Wave and Fibonacci analysis to my charts, allowing me more time to analyze the market gyrations and establish well thought out and planned trades for myself and my membership.

I can quickly update my wave count without having to redraw my analysis.
    • Consistency and uniformity across all my charts
    • Color coding and Elliott Wave Theory Rules and Guidelines built-in
    • Works with multiple data feeds, track Stocks, Futures, FOREX, Cryptos, all on one platform

This Thursday June 28th at 8:00pm I'll be doing a webinar talking about the benefits of using MotiveWave and how to best use it.

Click Here To Sign Up For This Webinar!

Here are some topics that will be covered.

- The Power of the MotiveWave Platform and How to Best Use It.
    - How Todd Sets up his Trading Platform.
    - The Settings I use to gain an Edge.
    - My Elliott Wave Analysis on MotiveWave.
    - Tips and Tricks to Save Time on the Platform.

Whether you are an experienced or a novice user of MotiveWave, or are just curious about the features that this powerful trading platform contains, don't miss out on this Free Educational Event! You will learn everything on MotiveWave!

Todd Gordon,
    CNBC Contributor
    (855)-WIN-TRADE
    info@tradinganalysis.com

CFTC RULE 4.41: HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
    FULL DISCLOSURE HERE

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018