More posts deleted from movie thread

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by hughb, Aug 14, 2008.

1. hughb

hughb

Hi guys, wondering once again why my posts were deleted from the movie thread about the 1960 movie Spartacus. Someone had put up a few choice lines from the script and asked if anyone knew what movie they were from and I correctly guessed after a google search.

The posts were not off topic.

The posts were not flaming.

Can't imagine what TOS was violated.

Got to admit having posts deleted that are clearly not violating any rules is getting irritating.

2. hcour

hcour Guest

As I posted in the thread, it's for discussing movies and posting reviews, not just posting quotes or making a guessing game of it. Why not start your own thread "Great Movie Quotes" or whatever?

I know, you hate me. Whatever.

So.Just.Start.Your.Own.Thread.Dude.

Harold

3. hcour

hcour Guest

And, btw, while we're on the subject - Thanks to the mod who has helped so much to keep that thread clean. Great job.

H

4. hughb

hughb

Movie quotes are about movies. Where did you get the idea I hate you? I've never made a post to or about you. A little full of yourself maybe?

5. hcour

hcour Guest

Movie trivia is also about movies. Movie posters are also about movies. They don't belong in that thread either. I've explained as clearly as I can what the thread is about. 'Nuff said.

H

6. hughb

hughb

First of all, I didn't ask ~you~ what belongs in the thread, I asked you what makes you think I hate you when I don't even know you from Adam. Secondly, I've had two movie reviews deleted from the thread. Maybe Ivan "you don't have no rights here" Novich will answer me after you get your nose out of his ass.

7. hcour

hcour Guest

Ah, typical ET'er. Can't muster a real argument so resort to childishness.

H