More Double standards from the left

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Perhaps some radical leftist can explain something to me. These two people, maybe more, are being persecuted, maybe prosecuted for doing exactly what other whistle blowers have done in other organizations. Let's just take tobacco as an example. It was insiders that blew the whistle on big tobacco for all the lies and mis-information they had been spewing for decades. Just good people following the consience, right?
    How is this different? Seems to me these are just good people following their conscience exposing another government agency failing to do it's job. Any and all government agencies that know the where abouts of illegals should be turning that information over to the INS, and the INS should then begin deportation. It's the law!

By BROCK VERGAKIS, Associated Press Writer Brock Vergakis, Associated Press Writer – 8 mins ago
    SALT LAKE CITY – Utah officials said Friday they have identified at least two state workers who apparently accessed confidential documents to create a list of 1,300 purported illegal immigrants that was mailed to law enforcement officials and the news media.

Gov. Gary Herbert said the employees work for the Department of Workforce Services, which administers food stamp programs and other public benefits. The employees have been placed on administrative leave.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100716/ap_on_re_us/us_undocumented_immigrant_list

2. Ricter

Ricter

First of all, they're only on admin leave at this time. Second, if illegals were the same threat (oh, I know, you're going to tell me they are) as fradulent companies hiding vital consumer information that could have prevented millions of premature and very costly deaths, then we can compare. But, they're not.

At least, they're not for those of us wealthy enough to not be in those problematic places. Hey, don't blame me for that attitude, I'm only doing what the kooks on the right told me to do: work hard, get wealthy, enjoy the entitlement that wealth deserves.

3. accessed confidential documents to create a list of 1,300 purported illegal immigrants that was mailed to law enforcement officials and the news media.
    -----------------------

They should have sent the list to Chuck Norris.

4. Hello

Hello

Chuck Norris doesnt need the list, he can tell if someone is here illegaly just by looking at them. :)

5. Ricter

Ricter

Chuck Norris is so badass he could eject Superman (the definitive illegal alien). :D

6. Hello

Hello

lol