Monica To Tell All About Bill Clinton's Kinky Sex

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 21, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Bill is such a disgrace for America.

Monica Lewinsky is promising to reveal secret love letters to Bill Clinton and his penchant for kinky sex in a new tell-all about her days as his favorite intern.

Lewinsky, who turns 40 next year, is out for “revenge” and ready to air bombshell details from her Oval Office trysts with the former Horndog-in-Chief in a $12 million memoir, according to friends.

Lewinsky never got explicit in past interviews about her Clinton encounters, but now plans to describe his “insatiable desire for three-way sex, orgies and the use of sex toys of all kinds,” one pal told the National Enquirer.

The purported details of the potentially embarrassing tome come after the Post’s Page Six reported last week that Lewinsky was shopping a tell-all to several publishers.

According to her friends, Lewinsky also will recount how Clinton referred to wife Hillary as a “cold fish” and “laughed” about their “non-existent sex life.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nation...kink_and_a5gZIiDHRMxISyZvYcxsAI#ixzz272DfP0wP

2. Bill Clinton is revered all around the world, and considered very sexy by women.

I cant tell you how many times i did the cigar thing . . . . the babes loved it.

3. I think it said Her love letters to him, not vice-versa. Likely a non-event, but for $12million, what the hell.

4. ?..... an inflatable Janet Reno doll? :eek: :eek: :eek:

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You don't think Bill finds her attractive in those polyester pant suits with the little scarf and costume jewelry broach?

I feel sorry for the guy. He probably hasn't had any fun in years. :D

6. When Hillary is away, you don't think Bill will "play"? :confused: :p :D :cool: :) :eek:

7. pspr

pspr

YUK!!!!

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I bet Bill and the Hildabeast haven't shared a bed, let alone bodily fluids, since the Monica debacle.

Bill's probably doing high end prostitutes. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

9. wildchild

wildchild

Bill Clinton is an accused rapist. This is old news.

10. wildchild

wildchild

Bill Clinton is an accused rapist and when the rest of the sees him, they see an accused rapist. This whole thing about Bill Clinton's favorability is a myth. Clinton will go down in history as the guy who got impeached.

#10     Sep 21, 2012