MMED - psych stock down 50% today

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by LacesOut, Sep 28, 2022.

1. LacesOut

LacesOut

Psychedelic stock getting crushed.
    Down 50% today.

I was in very early.
    Sold too early.
    And bought back in when it dipped below IPO.

But then today.

speculative sector and I really am bullish on the idea….not necessarily on the business.

Any thoughts on MindMed, Compass, Etc?

2. Nobert

Nobert

IMG_20220929_031040.jpg

Methylenedioxymenthanphetamine.

Seems that all of em biotechs falling to fair & decent valuations.
    With fundamentals or not.

beginner66 likes this.
  3. When you buy stocks you invest in a business, not an idea. That's my thought. :)

4. smallfil

smallfil

MMED is trending down. No reason to go long on it. If you have a position, you should sell on the next rally to the upside. That may be only a few days. Lots of other stocks to trade.

5. vanzandt

vanzandt

They diluted the stock by 39%, it was a shelf registration back in May. $200M
    This dilution is $30M, so they have $170M left to go (whenever they want).

Why they chose yesterday to enact an initial round, my guess it's to keep the operation afloat while they await results from their phase 2 candidate.
    You get 1 share and one warrant good for 1 share exerciseable at any time for $4.25.
    So I'd say its going lower.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
  6. LacesOut

LacesOut

Not trading it, though. In for the long haul. I’m likely cost averaging my position. But haven’t decided yet.

7. zdreg

zdreg

Correct symbol is mnmd.

8. vanzandt

vanzandt

$200,000,000

[​IMG]

Subordinate Voting Shares

Warrants

From time to time, we may offer and sell up to $200,000,000 of any combination of the securities described in this prospectus, either individually or in combination. We may also offer Subordinate Voting Shares upon the exercise of warrants.

I like how the insiders sold the day before the dilution. :rolleyes:
    https://archive.fast-edgar.com/20220927/APZDD222ZW2SV2Z222282CZ53P4VZZ2SU242/
    https://archive.fast-edgar.com/20220927/ADZZ7222ZW2SR2Z2222U2CZ5VNNIZZ2SUU42/

zdreg likes this.
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

So, if you can buy 2 shares for $4.25, wtf is this thing at $3.30:D

Where is Jack Morgan when we need him?

MindMed said it will offer 7,058,823 common shares with accompanying warrants to purchase 7,058,823 common shares. The combined offering price to the public is $4.25.

Each common share will be sold in combination with an accompanying warrant. The accompanying warrant will be immediately exercisable with an exercise price of $4.25 per share and expires five years from the date of issuance.

10. vanzandt

vanzandt

This thing will be below $2 by Xmas.

#10     Sep 29, 2022