mitt romney now this is karma

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 10, 2012.

1. lol. anybody notice that romney lost with......47%

Popular Vote

Obama 50.5%

Romney 47.9%

Total

2. Solid result for Obama.

3. LOL :D :D :D :D

4. Free . . . i want your honest opinion. Do you think Romney will run again in 2106 , against Hillary who already has 12 years of solid highest level experience and 4 more years to prepare. No to mention some really heavyweight backup support. and if not Romney, than who?

5. no. his wife has had enough. maybe christie in 2016. hard to say its a long time from now.

6. I might be wrong but I dont think a nominee has run again after losing the general election

7. AK47:I might be wrong but I dont think a nominee has run again after losing the general election

Wendell Wilkey ran against Roosevelt twice but dropped out of the second race.

8. Magna

Magna Administrator

Since WW2 there's been a couple. First, Adlai Stevenson ran and lost against Ike in '52 and then ran in '56 and lost to Ike again. Second, Nixon lost to Kennedy in '60 and then ran again in '68 and won beating Humphrey.

9. Thanks for the info Hoodooman and Magna

10. kut2k2

kut2k2

No way Willard gets a second nomination, especially since the Repugs won't be running a total bunch of misfits and circus clowns again like they did this year. Maybe just half a clown car in 2016. :D

#10     Nov 12, 2012