Might Corona Apps be the solution?!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Fx-Game, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

There are already developments of two types of corona apps:

1) Centralized App, which is being criticized very much:

Stores the collected Data of user movements - distance to other users during x period of time - in a big server center.
    Will most likely be connected to Users Name, Phone Number etc.

2) Decentralized App, that generates different IDs for its user:

Stores all information in a decentralized network.
    The data will only be reviewed, once one of its users gets sick and was tested positively with covid-19.
    In this case, all other users (IDs) that have been too close to this person during the last x days, will be contacted by the App with the message: "You had contact with a covid-19 positive person. Please test yourself."

What do you think about it?

I think, letting the technology work for us is not a bad idea...

2. Turveyd

Turveyd

No i walk within bluetooth range of someone who later thinks he/she has it then my phone tells me to isolate for 14days, screw that.

A) already had it.
    B) it's not the plague.

Not on about testing self in the uk.

3. Turveyd

Turveyd

No but my NHS mate was and tested positive recently and I was around her about 4weeks ago while she was ill with it, and didn't get it after.

Not testing the public yet unless really bad symptoms.

LOADS of people I know have had it aswell some from me, others I've not seen in a while.

Unless your 70+ and have bad health issues, it's really nothing to worry about.

4. Fx-Game likes this.
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Why do people keep posting, 19year old girl died, bla bla bla, 19year old girls and boys die.

136 kids last year died from Flu, anyone mention when that happens ??

Less than 20 kids have died out of 1/2 million people so far world wide, but still scared and going on about it.

The 13year old boy, died in different countrys, same photo but different names.

FEAR PANDEMIC!!

6. *Sigh*

upload_2020-4-24_11-4-23.jpeg

Fx-Game likes this.
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

No FUCK OFF!!

No rationale human being, should be sat at home, scared to go outside because 1 x 19 year old has died somewhere in the world of a virus, you all need to switch the damn media off, take a chill pill, slap yourself around the face a few times and get the fuck on with it.

People die, it sucks, 1 day you'll die, don't waste your life, living in fear of something you could of already have with no symptoms.

And I though you had a brain cell, wrong!!

8. So it's you against the civilized world, eh? Sucks to be you.

9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

App User - Please tell me if I'm Covid-19 positive or negative.

App responds - You are Covid-19 negative but you have Syphilis, Genital Herpes, Trichomoniasis and signs of Dementia (stage 4).

wrbtrader

Fx-Game likes this.
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Everyone has turned into brainless muppets that think the world is ending and everyone is going to die, you've all been hidden away from the realities of life and death you just can't cope when the media sticks every death in your face.

UK it's adding 30% - 50% to the daily death total, few weeks time it'll be over maybe 10% extra till the end of the year.

Tell me, why are you scared, how old ?? any medical issues ?? PM me if you want.

Even at my age (49) odds on me dying from C19 < 1:1000 more like in 1:10,000, much greater odds me dying this year in a bike / car / mountaineering accident that's about 1:20 I'd guess.

Do you not understand how remote that is ??

#10     Apr 24, 2020