Michael Guess's TradeSafe system

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by jimgkiss, May 12, 2017.

1. jimgkiss

jimgkiss

I'm interested in your experience if you've purchased and tried Michael Guess's TradeSafe system. Thanks

2. I always wonder how those guys manage to collect $2K per subscriber for such nonsense.

lawrence-lugar likes this.
  3. sle

sle

Obviously, because it makes so much money for the subscribers... a fool and his money are soon parted

4. Selling how to trade pullbacks for $2K...I need a good marketer asap!!!

5. SteveH

SteveH

Quote from a post on futures.io:

"I bought his course and spent 3 months in his room and wasn't impressed. First you spend all day waiting for a pull back and if market ES runs 20 pts in one direction you still may NOT have a set up. He only teaches to trade pull backs... Never met anyone that was successful just trading pull backs and not with trend break outs. He demonstrates his technique from SIM 101 account and doesn't trade with real money. I asked him if he makes his money from live trading or from education. He said he makes more money from trading and education is helpful with his taxes. All BS if he teaches from 8 to 1130am every day and then travels and does webinars in afternoon then when does he actually trade. Little disappointed that I waste 2k."

I wouldn't be too hard on this vendor. He's the scorpion and you're the frog. Like, it really matters which scorpion you pick to ride on your back.