Michael Avenatti - A Crook

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bone, May 10, 2018.

1. bone

bone

I just saw an alert from CBS-Los Angeles that the California Bar was actively investigating Stormy Daniels lawyer and media darling Michael Avenatti.

How did 60 Minutes, Bill Maher, CNN, MSNBC, etc. etc. just ignore this guy’s background?

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...ced-allegations-of-dubious-business-dealings/

“Since his investment firm bought bankrupt Tully’s Coffee for $9.15 million at auction five years ago, Avenatti’s company has been named in more than 50 state and federal legal complaints, including commercial lawsuits, breach of lease actions and warrants for unpaid taxes, court records show.”

“In a complaint submitted to the California State Bar Association — and cc’d to the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Seattle — Bellevue attorney David Nold asserts Avenatti carried out an illegal “pump and dump” scheme through his Washington state-registered Tully’s ownership firm, Global Baristas US, LLC.”

“Nold’s complaint contends that while Avenatti ran the company, he fleeced nearly $6 million in federal and state tax withholdings — money meant to be held in trust for payment of quarterly taxes — from the paychecks of Tully’s employees.”

2. exGOPer

exGOPer

LOL Sure, at least he is not President, impeach your criminal crook and then you get to talk about moral standards.

3. bone

bone

Sure, and you can join Anderson Cooper, Bill Maher, and the entire CNN staff in swallowing Avenatti’s load no questions asked - go right ahead and continue to hold him out as a moral arbiter and a credentialed source. Swallow again. Now smile.

Arnie and traderob like this.
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

The guy exposed Cohen's dealings and Trump's corruption that none did, why shouldn't his load be swallowed, he obviously is the Peter North of law. You should be afraid, the whole affair went from Trump cheated on his pregnant wife to corporations paying him for favors. Who knows where it will go next.

5. bone

bone

I am now convinced that you are Maxine Waters. You must be.

DTB2 likes this.
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

An idea quality for a trader and a teacher, getting convinced of their own biases based on other biases because it's better to insult people using racial rhetoric than actually debate facts.

But hey BONE, WHO PAID AVENATTI! That's the important question right? Not all the bribes he exposed but who paid him! Important questions. LOL

7. bone

bone

No, I’m merely pointing out that scumbag K-Street lobbyists and fixers like Manafort, Cohen, and Avenatti crawled out of the same sewer.

8. exGOPer

exGOPer

Except only one of them exposed corruption in the government, I could care less if the coffee chain Avenatti owned has 'complaints' against it - I mean, who gives a shit, as a taxpayer that's not my problem - my problem is crooks running the government to enrich themselves using taxpayer money. Apparently, you guys who love to drain the swamp don't mind it because your lord and savior is on the take.

piezoe and Tony Stark like this.
  9. bone

bone

If you worked for Avenatti’s coffee chain it would be a problem because the IRS and the State would come after you for taxes that he withheld from your paycheck to pay said taxes but he fraudulently diverted it instead so you’re still on the hook meanwhile his law firm has declared bankruptcy - but somehow he represents Stormy Daniels gratis. Makes total sense.

10. exGOPer

exGOPer

Great, prosecute him and let me know how much he stiffed taxpayers, until then, am not interested in blatant hit piece propaganda with nothing but speculation.

He exposed deep corruption where corporations were paying POTUS's personal lawyer through shell companies, that's confirmed news. I don't care who he represents as long as he exposes corruption in the government.

#10     May 11, 2018
    Tony Stark likes this.