Methods for gaining muscle and losing fat

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Baron, Jul 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron

Baron ET Founder

So is anybody else trying to get in shape? If so, what sort of diet, supplementation, and exercise program are you following?

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I'm 5' 10' and I was 194 when I started cutting weight. I'm currently 182 and shooting for 175, which will get me about as shredded as I want to be.

I've been weight training pretty seriously for the past couple of years, so now I'm trying to shed all the fat and water and see what I'm left with (if anything, LOL). I wasn't doing any cardio at all this year until about two weeks ago, which is now 30 minutes on an arc trainer upon waking up. I've also been doing these crazy plyometric workouts as well, which encompass a lot of hurling my own body around via jumping, pushups, reverse crunches, etc. I always thought those kind of workouts were bullshit so I never bothered, but now that I've actually been trying them with an interval timer, they are without question some of the hardest workouts I've ever done.

I've been doing three protein shakes per day most of this year, but in an effort to cut calories, I've been slowly reeling those back, and replacing them with amino acid drinks. So far it's been working. :D

3. I've been on a diet for 42 years and I think it might be working.:D

4. Richard Jeni, the late, great comic, proposed his cousin Vinny's special NY Mob diet.........

"Stop Eatin', you fat bastard".

5. Joe

Joe

6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

You're looking good man, keep it up! I'm shooting for the same percentage as well. Any lower than 8%, and my face would look shriveled up like a raisin. :)

7. does anybody know anybody who tried worms for weight loss?

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh sure. Of course they're all six feet under.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

10. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Here's my latest progress pic....

[​IMG]

#10     Jul 24, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.