MELANIN: The Genetic Key to our Humanity,Suffering,Greatness,Liberation, and Future

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DT-waw, Apr 14, 2012.

1. DT-waw

DT-waw

http://rizirikira.tripod.com/calcified.html

Once you get enough hotness from outside (sun) you become "cool", calm, peaceful inside.

Conversly, when the climate is icy cold, freezing- you become hot inside, nervous, angry, depressed. No light and energy from the sun always make the people insane.

Who is seating inside Vatican buildings almost all the time? The Pope. Notice the color of his hair and skin.
    Queen Elizabeth. Plenty of sunshine in Buckingham Palace.

"The relationship between man and melanin is certainly nothing new. The revelations of the Bible, Torah, Koran and of the Buddha were all inspired by people possessing a high amount of melanin."

2. [​IMG]

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is this political or religious?

4. Eight

Eight

It's more about Vitamin D... search this at amazon and treat yourself to some healthier times.

THE MIRACULOUS RESULTS OF EXTREMELY HIGH DOSES OF THE SUNSHINE HORMONE VITAMIN D3 MY EXPERIMENT WITH HUGE DOSES OF D3 FROM 25,000 to 50,000 to 100,000 IU A Day OVER A 1 YEAR PERIOD [Kindle Edition]
    Jeff T Bowles (Author)

5. DT-waw

DT-waw

Currently western white medical doctors recommend about 3k-5k IU of vitamin D per day.

Equal to around 10 min sun exposure in northern hemisphere during spring/summer.

How about spending 8 hours in the sun In South Asia, Africa, Brazil or Cuba?

That would be equal to well over 200k IU :D

Would you eat a white spinach? How about white cacao?
    Actually "modern" people eat white food - mainly sugar and aspartame.

Would you feel good sourrounded by white grass and trees?
    Anything healthy is always associated with pigment.

6. DT-waw

DT-waw

I wonder how much population USA would have if folks from Mexico and Latin America would not immigrate.

The number of Low melanin people is shrinking very rapidly.
    Now we are waiting for David Rockefeller, Ratzinger, Bill Gates, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Henry Kissinger and Queen Elizabeth.
    All highly spiritual people :D

Look at India. Not only they speak english, they are very intelligent, psychologically strong. The world will be ruled by Chinese or Hindu people, no doubt about it. 30 years from now high melanin people will represent 98% of the world population.

7. I have more that enough Melanin for everyone,
    because the sun shines out of my ass.