MC Fractal Studies

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by w4rn1ng, Feb 3, 2018.

1. w4rn1ng

w4rn1ng

Hello elitetraders!

Today i want to share with everybody a new "trading system" and indicators, that i have personally used for many years, for free!

The name is: MC Fractal Studies

The concept of these indicators is based on the Self Similarity concept, as wikipedia say:
    In mathematics, a self-similar object is exactly or approximately similar to a part of itself (i.e. the whole has the same shape as one or more of the parts). Many objects in the real world, such as coastlines, are statistically self-similar: parts of them show the same statistical properties at many scales. Self-similarity is a typical property of fractals.

This self similarity concept (or as i call it, multi-fractal concept) is everywhere, and is present in financial charts as well!

MC Fractal Studies disassemble and organize charts information in order to identify all the various Waves on all the various scales that make up the typical market charts.

They are very useful for make good trading, and both universal trading styles can be applied:
    - Trend Trading (with small stoplosses, and big profit targets)
    - Counter Trend Trading (buy low, sell high)

In this post i am attaching the indicators for ninjatrader 7 (sourcecode included).
    Also a few PDF (just small guides) that show about how to use them.

On our website you can find and download them (always free and opensource) also for other platforms:
    Metatrader 4
    Metatrader 5
    NinjaTrader 7 and 8
    SierraChart
    TradingView
    MultiCharts .NET

This thread is open for further discussions and i hope we can improve them, have new ideas together, etc

To Mods:
    Please don't remove this thread (it is neither spam or advertising), MC Fractal Studies are now Free and Opensource, nobody is selling nothing here! Thank you

MC Fractal Studies are Free and Opensource!
    They will stay free and opensource forever, as well as any future version of them, improvements, contributions and other software based on the MC Fractal Method, will always stay free and opensource.

They are released under the GNU Affero General Public License (AGPL) 3.0, plus the "MC Additional Terms" (MCAT) as permitted by section 7/b of the AGPL 3.0.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    Simples likes this.