MbTrading for FUTURES......

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Parabola, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Parabola

Parabola

Checking into MB Trading for futures contracts....

I like think or swim the best, but they don't offer the futures contracts I need, so I can't use them....

So far my second choice is MB Trading, I really like their platform and the way they have things set up...

I saw a few reviews from a while back that relay some horror stories about lost positions, major downtime, etc.....

So I just wanted to ask from anyone who has any experience swing trading futures contracts with them:

a) Does this still "position losing" still happen? if so how often?

b) Is it true that the order server shuts down each night for THREE hours? is that seriously true or just an exaggeration, or maybe it used to, and they've changed it recently...

c) What has been your experience with calling the trade desk in the event of an emergency or other pressing situation? Well, customer service in general for any reason, really.

d) Does anyone have any additional input to add as to using them for swing trading futures?

I like the money market sweep, and check writing privileges....that will come in handy if I just want to write a check for deposit into a bank account each month for withdrawal vs ACH or bank wire.

Just trying to do due diligence...I appreciate any additonal input anyone can offer on them.

P.S. it really bothers me that I hear they are in cahoots with this Felix Homo person as well.....I know he's a scammer....and the fact they deal with him makes me a little nervous.....

Thanks again for the info.

2. They seem like a good outfit, maybe someone else can add?

P.S. ha ha I hear you on the Felix thing. ha ha He just got arrested supposedly for some green card scam. lol