Mayzus Investment Company

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by formica, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. formica

formica

I am trading with them from some time now and I find them good. It is a regulated broker is Cyprus with some good reputation over all. This broker has gained popularity in less time due to its several promotions that it offers from time to time. Currently it has some good and attractive promotions running from which existing and new clients are taking great advantages.

You can deposit your money in trading account without any fee because of Zero fee promotion currently running which will continue till the end of this year.

2. dealmaker

dealmaker

Obviously you did not hear what happened to brokers who were registered, regulated in Cyprus when it experienced difficulties a few years ago. Bearing that in mind here is an article from today's zerohedge, Cyprus is the 4th most likely nation to default, that's out of about 193 nations in UN. Good luck to you and don't forget the proverb "a fool and his money are soon parted".

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...-have-highest-default-risk-global-cds-heatmap

3. pinfire

pinfire

You are trying to say that brokers of cyprus will go bankrupt soon !

I don't think so because I have been with Mayzus from 5 years and they have done much progress and improving. There are positive things and we should be positive as well.

4. dealmaker

dealmaker

Please re-read what I have said and stop behaving like an ostrich. Heed the proverb, "a fool and his money are soon parted".

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  5. formica

formica

I am getting my withdrawals from Mayzus. I'm not a very big trader but I'm satisfied with them from start. Its been a good experience with them so far. If any one is having any problem specifically with mayzus, then show us with proof, don't just blame for no reason just to prove a false point.

6. i960

i960

It's a rule of mine to never deposit money in any entity that has a 'z' in it's name.

7. dealmaker

dealmaker

Please re-read what has been written and stop behaving like an ostrich. Article is from zerohedge.

8. formica

formica

I guess you should go to any poultry forum :D as you keep posting "ostrich" in your every post. You should post in that forum where you can find chicken, chicks and eggs ;).

Don't invest what you can't afford to lose, have you heard of this ? NO then plz write it down at frame in near your pc/laptop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.