massive rebound

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Sep 10, 2007.

1. I agree with stock_trad3r, although I disregard my opinions and just follow price when I trade.

I think it is interesting that stock_trad3r appears to be the only bull and the rest of you traders are bearish.

I observe that the bear market in stocks of August 2007 shows the most negative price momentum values in 5 years, and the second most negative MACD values in 5 years.

I notice that prior rallies from such oversold markets were broad and continuing. "Massive rebound" is possible.

#21     Sep 15, 2007
  2. It is not that everyone else is bearish. Everyone else trades both sides of the mkt. Stock only knows 1 method -- buy and pray. He is also not very bright. All you need to do is go back and read some of his posts, they range from mind boggling to just plain ridiculous. I and many others have put him on ignore because it is so fucking redundant..3300 + posts with zero added value. If people would stop quoting him, I would be blessidly free from seeing his drivel. " I know how the mkt works" blah blah blah. He knows nothing.

#22     Sep 15, 2007
  3. Um actually I do know how stocks work and how the market works which is why I make money and you can't. You're still living in a shoebox.

#23     Sep 15, 2007
  4. I went long on $70 leaps on EWZ a couple weeks ago while ewz was a still in the mid 50's

#24     Sep 15, 2007
  5. Awesome...and when the market tanked 10%, did you make money too?

#25     Sep 15, 2007
  6. My favorite from that clown was his prediction that the VIX was headed to zero (ironically, the exact number of his significant contributions to this board).

He is a clown, and clowns entertain, but no one really takes them seriously.

#26     Sep 15, 2007
  7. Um hum last time I checked the markets haven't tanked 10%

#27     Sep 15, 2007
  8. can u count?

#28     Sep 15, 2007
  9. And the NAS

#29     Sep 15, 2007
  10. I bought my calls week following the thurs bounce so I'm in the money

#30     Sep 16, 2007