massive rebound

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Sep 10, 2007.

1. the markets are surging off the lows and will clsoe welll into the green today

The factof the matter is the US economy is stronger than ever

ANd gorwth is huge especially overseas

and terror is under control

oil is cheap

and consumer spending is higher than ever

Time to buy..huge surge coming

massive buy orders and rate cut

huuuuuuuge buying

dow clsoe 14000 soooon

s&p 1550

nasdaq 2750?]

We got credit card debt at all time highs. War in iraq goign well. So far we got debt at record levels but this is good. Bring the illegals in. Open the borders. We need complete free trade. No need for middle class anymore.

2. piezoe

piezoe

Still another bullish sign is the fact that the Fed has had to intervene on an emergency basis over the last ten days -- that's always a reliable sign that the market is going to the moon! Then too the fact that jobs are disappearing like Krispy Cremes at a 1st graders birthday party, that's always a bullish sign! :D :D :D

3. lastcall

lastcall

Dip shitters

4. Market continues to rebound..dow almost green again

I strongly suggest covering now since the markets will close green and then surge into the fed meeting

The fed will probably lower rates by .25 which is expected

Also there is no more usbprime liquidity and mortgages in the news. It has been over three weeks without any big headlines. I guess the subprime disaster is over.

5. Whaaa no more subprime? Where is the doom and gloom?

selling way overdone because there was no reason for the selling .No bad news or anything.

the markets will probably close at the same levels they opened. SO much buying....so much bullishness left. So many stupid people on TV. Britney spears and senator craig is bullish because it indicates that there are no serious problems. Lead toys in news is bullish cause it means that good are cheap . 911 patrotism rally coming.

Nasdaq going green. Huuuge buy orders. Shorts getitng scared and must cover.

6. basis

basis

Dude did you forget your meds this morning?

7. Whaaaat is going on??????

No bad newssss??? Stupid people from bloomberg and wsj and street.com and motley fool don't know anything.

I KNOW HOW THE MARKETS WORK. I SEE THE TRENDS. I KNOW HOW EVERYTTHIGN WORKS.

Here are the top headlines from yahoo news

Al-Maliki: Iraqi forces need more time AP - Mon Sep 10, 10:10 AM ET
    Craig files to withdraw guilty plea AP - 39 minutes ago
    Al-Qaida promises 9/11 hijacker video AP - 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
    Growth outlook worst in 5 years AP - 22 minutes ago
    Mexico dynamite truck explosion kills 34 AP - 1 hour, 37 minutes ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most Popular

Most Emailed Most Viewed Most Recommended My Sources
    Most Emailed
    Homo politicus: brain function of liberals, conservatives differs AFP - Sun Sep 9, 1:33 PM ET
    Oversalted burger leads to charges AP - Sun Sep 9, 2:02 PM ET
    MTV Awards flourish despite Britney bomb AP - Mon Sep 10, 9:17 AM ET
    Viking queen exhumed to solve mystery Reuters - Mon Sep 10, 10:00 AM ET
    VMA losses spark another Kanye tantrum AP - 2 hours, 49 minutes ago

NO BAD NEWS...WE GOT MASSIVE STAGGERING GROWTH..COLLEGE STUDENTS YOUNG PEOPLE SPENDING MONEY..MTV CONSUMERISM

CONSUMERS STILL USING CREDIT. GOTS TO PSEND MONEY NEED MORE CONSUMERISM AND SPENDIDSM NEED TO USE PLASTIC. NEED TO MOVE UP THE SOCIOECONOMIC LADDER. NEED TRO GET PAID. JOPBS AND GORWTH. CHEAP LABOR GOT TO PSEND MORE MOENY BRING IN THE ILLEGAls NEED GAY MARIAGE ILLEGALS ARE GOOD FOR ECONOMY HILLLAAAARRRY CLINTOOOON AND OBAAMAAAAA IS GOOOOD FOR ECONOMY. PROSTITUTION AND GAMBLING IS GOOOOOOOD FOR ECONOMY. NEW WORLD ORDER IS HERE.

8. RL8093

RL8093

If you've put stock_trad3r on ignore & are tired of still seeing his threads, consider providing Baron some feedback. A simple approach has been recommended in this thread. Another (but more complex) approach has been recommended over here.

R

9. dhpar

dhpar

thanks for the laugh stock_trad3r.
    gl

10. I know it is difficult to resist his ludicrousy, but please don't encourage him... ever since I placed him on ignore, it has reduced my ET filtering time by 60%.

#10     Sep 10, 2007