MASSIVE MOVE awaits tomorrow, wednesday for Dow, SP, Russell

Discussion in 'Trading' started by increasenow, Feb 26, 2008.

1. WRONG! Neither the up move nor down move was massive. Nothing "massive" about either of them.

#31     Feb 27, 2008
  2. Man, you're hysterical. I hope you're satirizing yourself. Net change on ES was -2.5 pts. Maybe your girlfriend tells you that 2 1/2 is massive, but for the rest of the world, that's miniscule. :eek:

Oh, and if you're trying to brag about the 19 pts of intraday ES swing, try again. That's the narrowest daily range so far this year!!

So what's your next inane prediction?

#32     Feb 27, 2008
  3. Excellent analysis Sandy.

#33     Feb 27, 2008
  4. Was it really?? Hadnt noticed but that definitely makes increasehow's prediction even more moronic.

#34     Feb 27, 2008
  5. P.S. I'm only ridiculing your prediction because it's egocentric and downright dangerous for traders to make predictions like this. Sure, the market's due for a larger move again, but trying to guess when is a fool's game.

Economsits predict (and are wrong more than 50% of time), but most of the them don't have their hard-earned money on the line. Traders must focus in the now and react to the now - especially daytraders looking to catch intraday moves.

Trading in hopes of the market meeting your expectations is simply a frustrating method of giving your money to the market.

#35     Feb 27, 2008
  6. honestly...tomorrow will be even BIGGER...watch for the after 10am drop...this is my thoughts and do not trade off of it...best trading to you all...back to studying the emini Russell (ER2) and 10 year note (electronic)...great stuff...

#36     Feb 27, 2008
  7. kkob

kkob

Waste time thread.

#37     Feb 28, 2008