I bought at 30.03, the shares have gone down about 10% since I bought, was wondering should I exit out. I bought 100 shares, I know its nothing major for the elitetrader geniuses out there, but I just wanna cut my losses short.
Does anyone have any advice on this stock right now? The fundamentals look good, I am willing to hold it for 2-3 years, but I dont want this stock going to $15 bux, and losing 50% in the process.
[God Bless America]
8 months data and you want us to tell you what it will do over the next 2-3 years? Could it tank in that time and go to zero? Who knows - possibly.
Right now it's on support at 26 but it's in a confirmed downtrend so I'd expect more downside. Looks one sick puppy to me but I'd need a crystal ball to tell you it's medium to long term outlook.
Buying at 30? Did you buy because it went up 3 days after it broke the 30 support? If so 30 was resistance and it was all down from there.
In a nutshell, the charts look sick but not enough data to see any real support. Downside is unpredicable but expect more as volume has been increasing as this puppy sinks.
Sorry mate - can't give you anything positive. This was one to short.