Market Data Christmas Sale from dxFeed

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by dxFeed, Dec 23, 2021.

1. dxFeed

dxFeed Sponsor

Dear traders,

dxFeed team wishes you prosperity, joy, and health in the upcoming year, and as a gift, we are making up to 50% off on the selected dxFeed market data feeds for the first month:

$99 $69 for CME Group (CME, CBOT, NYMEX, COMEX) Market Depth
    $39 $19 for CME Market Depth
    $69 $39 for Nasdaq TotalView Market Depth
    $65 $39 for EUREX Futures Level 2 (Price levels)
    $49 $29 for OPRA U.S. Options Composite
    $39 $29 for Borsa Istanbul Futures Level 2 + Indices
    $39 $29 for Borsa Istanbul Equities Level 2 + Indices

[GRAB THE DISCOUNT]

The offer is valid for non-pro traders only until December 30, 2021, and provides a 1-month dxFeed market data subscription at a discounted price. Standard monthly fees apply after the first month unless canceled.

So hurry up before the opportunity to save money runs out!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
    Axon likes this.
  2. Who is your target clientele? For example, I can get full CME (all 4 exchanges) L2 data for $30 from my broker. Same cost if I get it from my trading platform provider. Why are people paying you $99?

3. dxFeed

dxFeed Sponsor

Hello DarthSidious,

Thanks for your interest in our data services!
    dxFeed Retail focuses on providing institutional-grade data to individual traders and investors. Our top-grade colocation infrastructure allows us to provide non-conflated actual tick-by-tick data with the lowest latency. dxFeed clients can run an unlimited number of symbols simultaneously.

Our historical data features up to two years of tick-by-tick, up to 5 years of minute, and all available daily aggregations (depends on the exchange/symbol). On top of that, dxFeed provides pre-calculated price and volume-based charting values for faster data access and historical Orderbook data (for platforms that support it), which is unique for the market.

We believe that our retail data products are the best offering on the market in terms of quality, features, and support.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021