Market action today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by S2007S, Oct 15, 2008.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Just a slow down day is what we are going to get, at the rate were dropping we should see dow 8600 by the close, just like we had that slow up day on Monday, the opposite is happening today. Feels like you can almost short the entire market leading into close. Slow grind lower since the opening.

VIX up 6 to 61 today. I think the next move up on the VIX will be alot higher than the last, I really think it could take out 100 if we start nearing 8000 again.

2. dsq

dsq

price action is weird for my stocks today...no bounces...lots of drops and stagnation then quick reversal...im just not feeling it today so far.

3. S2007S

S2007S

I have been trading DIA, 3 times today, not making much, just jumping in and out with 50-75 shares at a time. Last purchase was at $88.26. Looking for a bounce back above $89 before the close.

4. This action to me looks like a snapback rally into the close is coming. stay tuned.

5. dsq

dsq

no trades for me today no definite intraday support or resistance areas created inmy stocks today...supports looked like they were going to be violated each time and resistance areas looked vulnerable to a rally...just had no good feel for it today....mcd,ko,t,kft

6. the market action today shows buy and sell orders

7. that's how stocks w3rk.