MAN Group reached bottom

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Jonas73, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Jonas73

Jonas73

UK based hedge fund which lost more than 50% of its market cap since autumn 2011 after they have announced a dramatic outflow of AuM seems to have reached a bottom in january and is now on its way of recovery. Last week it broke out of its downward channel and some people even might see a cup handle pattern since early January. The superior downward trend line is currently slightly below £2 (upside potential of nearly 50%) - until then I don't see any serious limitation. Please let me know your comments!

2. Jonas73

Jonas73

Regarding MACD, the upcoming crossing of the centerline indicates an increase in upward momentum.

3. nysegop

nysegop

So should we by this? What is it's ticker symbol?

4. Jonas73

Jonas73

Well, that is a decision everyone needs to make him/herself. I bought the stock given the chart looks quite bullish too me and I still believe that there is some upside. But thats just my opinion.

5. And they made MF Global...

runs in the family.

6. Jonas73

Jonas73

Doji in daily: consolidation over the next couple of days seems likely

7. Jonas73

Jonas73

Stock broke through 50d moving average (upwards). Short term consolidation should not damage uptrend as long as above 120p

8. Jonas73

Jonas73

narrowing bollinger bands indicate breakout of triangle in near future

9. Jonas73

Jonas73

Man Group broke through short term downward trend

10. Jonas73

Jonas73

up 13% today, now at £1.48 and needs to break through resistance at £1.50 to get higher

#10     Mar 1, 2012