Lunch we me @ IN & OUT!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mschey, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Inpsired by Marketsurfer, up for grabs is lunch with me at IN and OUT, quite possibly the best fast food hamburger money can buy. Yes, it's true, one lucky winner will get the opportunity to sit down for 1 hour and discuss trading with one of ET's premier traders, and enjoy one of the best hamburgers SOCAL has to offer, while learning the strategies that are working in today's market. Learn how the professionals Day trade, and swing trade the market. Truely, a once in a lifetime opportunity, don't let this one pass you by. Bidding starts at $200, proceeds to go to my favorite charity. ME! :)

As a bonus, you will recieve my futures swing trades for the next six months. Hi probability short terms trads in both Bonds and the S&P, and daily and weekly trades in the grains, livestock, food, metals, oils and currencies.

This auction is open to JULY 4.

Good Luck!

2. "Yes, it's true, one lucky winner will get the opportunity to sit down for 1 hour and discuss trading... while learning the strategies that are working in today's market. Learn how the professionals Day trade, and swing trade the market."

How did you convince the cashier of IN & OUT to have lunch with the lucky winner?

dd

3. Cashiers at In & Out actually make more than most day traders, they start their people at around 10 or 11 bucks an hour. Perhaps that's why their burgers are so good!

4. bronks

bronks

They make one of the best burgers period.

5. Is "In and Out" a west coast chain? I havent seen any here on the east coast, but always looking to try a new burger :)

6. Fresh good fast food. What a concept. I had my Doubledouble yesterday.
    :)

7. As a midwesterner who has only had the opportunity to sample these fine burgers on a few trips out to the west coast, I agree. In and Out" makes a very fine burger. I highly recommend adding a trip to one of their (few) locations on any visit to the left coast.

- Spydertrader

8. bronks

bronks

Watchout if you have one T-Var, they are addicting! Every time I watch an Angels game on TV, my stomach starts a rumblin.

9. mizer

mizer

Steve head across the Hudson and try out Old Homestead Steak House in NYC. They have a Tri-beef burger consists of the highest grade of corn-fed American Prime Beef, Japanese Wagyu aka Kobe from soybean-nourished, beer-fed, sake bathed and hand-massaged cattle, and Argentinean beef from cattle that roam and graze on the South American Pompas.

10. good burgers in NY: Morans, O'Hara's -- both by Ground Zero. Zeitzeff's is rather bland for all the hoopla, and way overpriced, even by NY standards, but it's good place to read the paper and chill -- great atmosphere.

There is a greek joint in Brooklyn (yes, really)... off the Q train, Park Slope-ish...can't recall exactly where, 7th seems to ring a bell, but not sure -- flagstone entrance, orange paint on the walls...great burger, great attitude. He makes a great cappucino. Brooklyn Diner (in Manhattan) is a tourist joint, way overrated. Stage Door is pretty good and reasonably priced.

Nothing beats El Cap in St. Pete, though. Nothing.

#10     Jun 24, 2006