Lululemon - Over 100% return in a year

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Sikhinvestor, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Hi Guys,

I bought Lululemon when it first came out, seeing how I am from Vancouver. I am just wondering, should I sell the shares now, or should I keep them. Like I really like this company, the clothes they make are out of this world, and its like a huge trend in Vancouver, everyone I mean, wears them. Work, school, you name it..

Anyways Thanks!

2. I would milk it out. I fagged out at the IPO. You may have a CROX or UA on your hands. How about wait till earnings and see what they bring?

3. I really wish I had kept CMG. I originally bought it at 45 and sold it at 85 to see it skyrocket to 125.:(

4. It really depends on your comfort. If the price of LULU stock were to decrease 50 % could you sleep at night? Sometimes to make really big money it is necessary to hold a stock for years and that means holding through some pretty big price decreases. It is also possible for stock price to increase over 1000 % over say a three year period. This stock could pay for a house - all cash purchase - if it continues to increase in price.

The choice is yours. Few stocks make really big price moves. The companies that make the big stock price moves might be described like this: the clothes they make are out of this world, and its like a huge trend in Vancouver, everyone I mean, wears them. Work, school, you name it.

For shorter term trading you might consider using parabolic SAR, selling if price increases above the upper trend line or selling if price increases more than 100 % in 20 trading days.

5. LULu is a POS

there is a store where I live in bay Area

it is always empty
    no one buys shit

this stock will tank

but when? I dunno. I'm not gonna short it.

6. I work like on Robson Street in Vancouver, I think it has some of the higest rates for commecial property in all of North America. Whenever I go there, there is always a mad rush, I think eventually it will hit california, you have all the beautiful women in all of the US right there.

7. What do you think of FCUK? Very clever name and I see their stuff all over the place. Does Lululemon out sell FCUK?

8. HUGE move today to $50. Did you hold or get flushed out yesterday or buy the dip?

Reminds me of CROX.

9. the stock still sucks

It will crash big one day

Anyone can buy yoga clothes from anywhere
    target, sears, macys, wallmart, wallgreens, so on

10. jmoo

jmoo

March 40 puts are 4.50, that's an idea. maybe wait for the volatility to come in a little

#10     Oct 16, 2007