Low for the year is IN for stocks..

Discussion in 'Trading' started by PohPoh, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Time to buy...buy....buy...
    I'm no bull, but 15K DOW, maybe 1600 Spoo by year end is coming, barring some crazy raghead stuff...

2. Okay Cramer. 12,300 Dow by year end after a run to 13,550. We'll finish the year where we started almost.

You run with the bulls too long, you get the horns.

3. Moooo moo bull market

4. haha...if you read my posts you will see I am far from a perma-bull...i'm more of a perma-bear...I am pretty sure that there is more money to be made on the downside - and that while there may be 150 upside pts in the spoo, while there are 800 downside pts....

ignore the signs at your own peril dude!!!

5. OK...this is clear....first of the month buying..
    Big article in Los Angeles Times about Sep being the worst month for stocks...best fade ever!

Here's the deal...we rally...and rally and rally, until the Fed actually does something...
    When they change policy, it will be a lightning rod...spiking equities higher, for a very short time, and this could be the absolute top....

Interest rates are EVERYTHING....

6. Don't think ES will clear 1491...
    Look for a retest of 1477 or so by the end of the day..
    or not..

7. empee

empee

i dont think low is in for the year. I think we started a bear market tbh

8. Yeah, well respectfully disagree..
    I hate buying stocks...I hate being long...I hate it...

The hardest trades to make are usually the best ones...

9. When stock trad3r stops posting, the bottom will be in!

10. Well, in the latest poll here, posted by Pa(b)st Prime, 8.57% of respondents went for the most bullish case - I just checked.
    The bearishness around here is so dense it's almost suffocating. If that's any reflection of the real world, higher is the only way to go.

#10     Sep 4, 2007