lost around 3k withuot knowing much about forex, now i want to learn and re earn them

Discussion in 'Forex' started by soldtrade, Oct 15, 2019.

1. soldtrade

soldtrade

hi everybody ,i lost around 3k since i didnt know much about forex, i thought if i play with 100-200$ per trade i can get easy 20-30$ per day ,so i lost them all, but now i want to start and learn ,where i should start ? where i can learn how to make analysis etc?
    thanks

2. RedDuke

RedDuke

it will be a long journey, where most fail. Start reading this forum. All info is here. Search for books recommendation threads here as a start, and just keep lurking around.

3. Franzesko

Franzesko

4. Forget Forex, very small chance you (or anybody else) will ever make profit. Check out E-Micro stock index futures. Still a hard road to trading, but a more level playing field. The place to start is the futures exchange web site; CME Group. Best of luck - Lou

DevBru and dealmaker like this.
  5. Franzesko

Franzesko

Why do you say that forex is not profitable?

6. Bum

Bum

Best swing-trader I know makes millions a year trading forex.
    Best day-trader I know makes million a year trading futures.

Any trading can be profitable. This website has more futures/options traders so most opinions will favor the futures/options trading. If you're more interested in forex then you'll get more forex-related information @ FF.

IMO, easier to day-trade futures and swing-trade forex.

***BTW, if you're just starting in forex, might want to trade .01 until profitable.

billv, BlueWaterSailor and Franzesko like this.
  7. Franzesko

Franzesko

Thanks Bum.
    What do you mean with .01?

8. Profitable for the brokers, banks, market makers, "educators" and gurus, publishers online and in print. Retail traders not very much. Many online threads/post on percent of retail Forex traders that are long term in the green. Numbers I have read (online so it must be true) MAYBE 5% eventually make consistent profits.

Hey, we are all adults. It's your time and money. If you think you have found a better edge trading retail Forex than CME futures who am I to say otherwise.

9. Franzesko

Franzesko

Thanks Lou, I was genuinely asking, I am totally new to all this stuff

10. You are welcome. A tip to all, but especially those new to trading: Google is your friend. A quick search of that slick site you found online along with the term scam or complaint could save you a lot of time and money.

#10     Oct 15, 2019
    andre.salmeron likes this.