Home > General Topics > Hook Up > Los Angeles area Meetup

Los Angeles area Meetup

1. Anyone interested in getting together on a regular basis to discuss trading?

I live in Ventura County, work in Calabassas

2. No

3. :D

4. The best traders are weird anti-social loners, in my opinion -- not your average typical guy, or person, who likes to hangout and chatter and be normal and casual, o_O

This is what I atleast gather...from observing the Japanese trader BNF,
    and to a lesser extent another Japanese trader CIS and American Dan Zanger,

The only 'social' people/traders...are people who are in the business of promoting something...like Tim Sykes,

5. I call BS on that statement.

Nothing wrong with chilling with others of our own ilk. Plain old trader peeps. I'm willing, if there are peeps in the New England area. *shrugs*

6. And great wealth will follow.

Untitled.jpg

7. This is how I know Vanz is a normal human being. Because nobody in their right mind would post that and think it is normal. Worst car ever. Therefore, I digress...Vanz has a normally messed-up head. This is a positive sign due to the ad he posted. It is complicated, sorry. If hot magma would allow me to post cuss words it would be more clear to the readers of this thread, but I have to stay subdued until hot Magma releases me. I am on his shit-list, as it were.

8. Didn't George Costanza buy one, one he thought belonged to actor Jon Voight?

9. Exactly... thats an ongoing joke/slam between me and His Grouchiness ....(RRY16). Overnight didn't know.

10. His Grouchiness?

11. Hahahahaha :):D:D

Count me in! Have to be later this year, in SE Asia now

What's the word? Fortuitous, serendipitous, 4 of ET's biggest c*cksuckers all in one room with Joe? My Joy knows no bounds. Just for one evening with Tsing Tao, I'd pay 10k on the spot.

All food and beer will be on me - Torrance Marriott - I'll book the whole restaurant just for us.

But we cannot forego this monstrous opportunity

All must bring brokerage statements from 2009 to current - and you bet we will call all the brokers for instant verification of no photoshopping

Thank you Lord, let's have a good look at these m*therf*ckers in person, hahahahahaha

12. And for Tsing Tao, Friday nite is traditionally upper-class Latin women nite, rich, lonely nice looking stunners from Bev. Hills, Redondo Bch, Manhattan Bch. etc.

see platform on right, gal with blue top, white panties - that's the quality of what you and I will nail. If, at the room (also free, on me) if you can't do it, I'll nail both.

13. Tsing Tao,

If it turns out that you clowns are even remotely interesting, after the dinner party give me a week and we'll have a blowout party for 2 full days and nites, no need to go home, everyone sleeps there, a massive place, hired these guy/gals in video once, will set it up again. Its all on the house for you guys so not to worry

14. You cocksuckers are funny