Looting America's coffers

Discussion in 'Economics' started by easymon1, Jan 14, 2022.

1. easymon1

easymon1

athlonmank8 likes this.
  2. Trump 2024

3. Trump is the dad the ex wife hates but then she needs him when the kids act up to set them straight.

4. zdreg

zdreg

5. easymon1

easymon1

Jerry Nadler President
    Nancy Pelosi Vice President
    AOC Sec Defense
    Berny Treasury
    Hillary Head CIA, NSA, FBI

6. The one I like that actually happened:

John F Kennedy President (CIAs unfortunate man)
    Lyndon B Johnson Vice President (CIAs Hidden Asset)
    Dr. Strangelove McNamara Sec Defense (He thought Cubans meant Cigars)
    Clarence Tex Dillion Treasury (chair Rockefeller Foundation and Brookings Institute)
    George Bush Sr (actual Head CIA but denies)
    George de Mohrenschildt NSA (no Comment)
    J Edgar Hoover FBI (Never saw a Dress and Heels he didn't Like)
    Earl Warren Chief Justice (LBJ ran the commission, I don't know why the named it after me?)

Unofficial White House Sponsor: Zapata Petroleum

Don't mess with Texas

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
    vanzandt likes this.
  7. easymon1

easymon1

8. easymon1

easymon1

srvyn.jpg

9. The real question is what did they do with the gold they stole in 1933 & 1972? My guess is they it shipped into space, it came back in 1993 asking questions, knowing they didn't have the gold. Americans are looking around but we know M1 does not equal M3. M3 is a BMW that the average guy drivers around while M1 is just the sound people make when they're ready to sleep. It's not looting if you sit on your hands and tell the people you'll pay their bill tomorrow... then everyone expects the one with real money to pay the bill...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm sure America will find a way to party and get back their looted "money"
    They should hold a concert named " Do they know it's America, where you can have good sex & ice cream at the same time". Such nice folks, thinking of those poor Ethiopians while doing coke & having good sex...LMAO...I'm sure America will manage, the sky is blue, isn't it? , I would worry if it turns red in midday... cause the stars are white red... blue is just the color of the sky
    And I'm sure these guys are American...

[​IMG]

10. I keep getting Dulles and Dallas confused....but then I realized. He was killed by Dulles, in Dallas

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11173544/

#10     Jan 27, 2022