Looking for Rich Investors (ECP) / Partner(s)

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Luke_P, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Luke_P

Luke_P

Hello,

This request is only directed towards Rich/ECP people with lots of liquid cash assets willing to trade with. But if you are not rich then please tell your rich friends to look at this post.

I have 4 years excellent track record. I'm not an ECP which is causing me serious distress right now. I'm not looking to get raped so please only reply if you are prepared to accept generous/fair terms.

I prefer dealing with a single partner and am only willing to discuss my situation with people that can prove their investment capacity. And I am only interested if someone owns 100% of the funds. I am not interested in trading any already managed funds.

Thank you

2. convexx

convexx

omg I love this place. How are you not inundated with calls?

3. Luke_P

Luke_P

Lol

4. Luke_P

Luke_P

I'd be a fucking millionaire now if I hadn't been continuously raped by the IRS, Obama & all his new regulators.

5. I have 65k usd live savings, 50 k of which is being used to run my ATS to max capacity.

So I got 15 k to spare for your strat if its good ? :D

You know, just in case all those millionaires here somehow missed this thread, give me a pm.

6. samuel11

samuel11

"am only willing to discuss my situation with people that can prove their investment capacity.”

That’s cute. But I think you are more in need of them than they care about you..

7. Luke_P

Luke_P

I'm not broke. I have several hundred k of my own funds.

8. Luke_P

Luke_P

Problem is people try to get private information out of you about your trading strategies.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  9. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Whats an ECP?

10. Luke_P

Luke_P

Ok, this thread is now closed.

#10     Aug 14, 2014