Looking for responses to this post

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Edmond, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Edmond

Edmond

On trade 2 win

[​IMG]
    fibo_trader
    Veteren member

4,752 85
    32 minutes ago
    Takingout money from the banks is a process that should have been done from around about November 2017 and systematically draining all accounts to SAFE BANKS. The safe bank list is a list of banks who have not stuck their necks out during the GREED and have better odds of survival during a crash. My preference is to not put anything in the banks but that is impossible, hence the safest banks come into play.

Can brokerages go bust? Yes

Will ATMs shut down? Yes

Keeping 20k in cash in small denominations at home will help for emergencies and breathing room? YES YES YES

Any loans you make to anybody now will never be paid back for at least 30 years if ever.

Anybody who calls to ask you to lend them money, if you say NO, you lose them as friends forever. BEST thing to do to prevent this is to flat out say before anyone asks you, "I'm not in the money lending business becaue it hurts friendships so don't ever ask me for money" ............... This point must be made across to them during the good times, not when the BEAR has already begun. I did mine in November 2017. Nobody asks me now. I like that. If I want to give, I just give without anybody asking.

Trader Curt likes this.
  2. jys78

jys78

Entertaining.

3. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Seriously?

If you wished to read responses to that post, then "trade 2 win" is where you should look.

We already have enough stewpidazz posts on ET without importing more.

:banghead:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    Overnight likes this.