Looking for beginners to network with

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by KingOfClubz, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Hi All,

New to trading, have been studying extensively for only 4 months now.

Looking to connect with other beginners to be able to chat live on Skype or something similar with the purpose of developing our game further and having a network of peers to interact with live.

Thanks!

lovethetrade likes this.
  2. its gross how new i am but i may be interested....so far i started with 81 and im at 91.....we all trade different......and im here to learn your way to make mine the best.

3. Started with 81? now at 91? Not familiar with what that means.

4. 81k 91k......k is thousands.......i am the same....its gross what i dont know.

5. lol

6. lol......and thats usually what i get when i tell people i day trade..

userque likes this.
  7. birzos

birzos

Was going to post this on another thread but thought you might benefit from it more, all the best in the learning.

Presume you are new to trading, the trick, do everything possible to make as many mistakes as possible as quickly as possible, 1mn (1-2trades per day) and 5mn (1-2 trades per week) work but keep a trade journal and chart screenshot, cause as much pain to yourself as possible, the markets will cause you more.

Try every combination of everything, eat late, eat main meal at lunchtime, trade on a hangover, don't drink alcohol for weeks, trade the NFP 1day before, on the day, one day after, Martingale, wait for the perfect trade, exit when you feel you want to, exit when you don't want to, hold on when you don't want to, place small trades, place large trades, increase unit size, add stops, don't add stops, use trailing stops, fight with trades, set and forget, put all the effort in entry & exit ignoring the middle, use marginal gain trading, use one and done perfection trading, talk to everyone you can, become a hermit, trade angry, trade happy, trade indifferent, and blow your account a few times with marginal amounts and refund.

Then out of all that a combination will show itself that just feels right for you, and stick with that, it's the fallback. You will have reduced the timeline to everyone else including on these forums from decades down to months.

8. Xela

Xela

You forgot "Add more indicators to 'confirm' the signals you're getting from the ones you're already using", and "Keep trying a different system as soon as you make any losses with the one you're already using".

9. At which time do I read the tea leaves at the bottom of my cup?

p0box4 likes this.
  10. Seriously didn't think it was this difficult to connect with other traders.

If 90% traders fail, surely there should be a lot of "losers" out there wanting to connect with Peers to improve :/

#10     Oct 20, 2016