Home > Brokerage Firms > Prop Firms > Looking for a Prop Firm

Looking for a Prop Firm

1. Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum.

I and algorithmic trader looking for a prop firm that supports remote traders.

In my country we are not allowed to send money overseas for margin trading or else I would have used my own funds.

Most of the Prop firms have a evaluation period with simulation which is very logical but in my case I have done enough testing and trust my systems fully so it will be just waste of time so I am willing to give a backup guarantee of the pre decided drawdown with my own money.

This will provide the firm with no loss scenario.

I would like to request the members to help me get intouch with any Prop firm that will be interested.

Thanks

2. In India you are not allowed to open a margin account in the USA? I have not heard about that restriction. Do you have a link to that law I may read?

3. Hi Robert

This was done in wake of Forex scams few years ago.

https://m.rbi.org.in//Scripts/NotificationUser.aspx?Id=10192&Mode=0#1

Please refer to Rule A (5)

5. All other transactions which are otherwise not permissible under FEMA and those in the nature of remittance for margins or margin calls to overseas exchanges/ overseas counterparty are not allowed under the Scheme.

4. If you’re unable to transfer money outside the country, how do you envision handling things should you lose money?

I do know someone that runs a systematic prop firm, they only hire remotely. Could you elaborate on your product universe, capital usage, latency requirements, turnover rates, TC sensitivity etc?

5. Can you please PM,Looks like I am too new to initiate one.
    Thanks

6. Smart

7. BUMP

8. What does this stand for? Thanks

9. Transaction costs sensitivity