Looking for a partner

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by hentleyventures, Apr 3, 2009.

1. This is much more accurate...thanks for you post.

Phil

#21     Apr 6, 2009
  2. I have extreme doubt that any of this is true. I think the OP just tried to phrase this to avoid getting the SPAM label, and is trying to ride the wave of Doug Allen shill Enterprises, hoping for free customers

#22     Apr 6, 2009
  3. How the hell is this SPAM?

I'm not trying to sell anything...I'm simply looking for a partner.

Why is everyone so skeptical?

Phil

#23     Apr 6, 2009

4. lol yah duh, i could throw that thing up myself for a couple hundreds dollars for the year! and prob come up with a better domain name and original layout. you are saying you want equal compensation 50/50? for a free layout and to maintain a blog?

what if it actually gets some traffic or rather what time of traffic do you expect it to get? who's going to seo this website? do you provide seo services as well?

seriously?

#24     Apr 6, 2009
  5. When did I say I wanted a 50/50 split? Please don't make assumptions.

Also, you have to understand that managing a website is more than just dealing with the template. It takes lots of time and effort to properly manage, maintain, promote and brand a website.

There are millions of nice looking theme websites on the net that would be "easy" to implement, but that doesn't mean they get TRAFFIC.

I'm not offering a blog theme, I'm offering my services as a webmaster.

Others are welcome to manage and promote their own websites, however if you feel you would rather spend your time on other things, such as trading, that's where I come in.

Regards

Phil

#25     Apr 6, 2009
  6. the greatest thing of value that i could see you promoting is your SEO services? traffic = $$$

with that being said, anyway of projecting income? and if so i think this would be a valuable piece of information.

#26     Apr 6, 2009
  7. I agree, SEO is huge when it comes to organic traffic from search engines (the best traffic is free traffic).

In terms of income, it really depends on the type of services being provided. I wouldn't really know until I discussed some ideas with prospective partners.

Phil

#27     Apr 6, 2009