Look...Now that riskarb has been banned several weeks now can he come back?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ElectricSavant, Apr 15, 2006.

1. me think u [amongst others] been missin' somethin'....

2. Magna

Magna Administrator

Savant may spend alot of time here, but sometimes he misses the obvious. Anyway, as you, optioncoach, and others know riskarb never left but can be found posting under a different alias. His options expertise is welcome as long as he treats members and moderators with respect.

3. I am aware of his handle and have been aware of it from 04/14/06.

The "obvious" is that his handle, "riskarb" that he has spent several years posting under, should be revived.

This would benefit ET. Not only that a moderator can be fair and balanced and forgive, but others that know him under that name could find him.

Magna get a clue and grow up...respectfully...

gee I hope you are not on another one of your powertrips and want to use me as an example....

Magna you simply do not bring about an atmosphere that the other moderators seem to have mastered. After all these years you would think that you would get it? Moderation is a tough Job...and for the life of me, why would Baron want such a heavy-handed style?

Baron should be the only one that could do such a drastic thing and ban someone...he hands the keys over to someone that simply cannot handle it...

MAGNA YOUR EGO SHOULD NOT DEMAND RESPECT. MODERATORS GET NO RESPECT. YOU NEVER POST ON ET...ONLY TO MODERATE. WHY DON'T YOU TRY AND SHARE ABOUT TRADING...OR ARE YOU ABOVE THAT? or do I dare ask out of fear of a banning, do you know anything about traders and trading?

4. By the way. My handle is ElectricSavant...show a little respect :)

5. When its quiet like this..I get scared. Please just delete my posts if your are considering to ban me...

This place is far too important to me to throw it all away...

I have learned much here.

It's just that you can never win to be a moderator..it is a thankless job.

Out of all the people to ban and keep banned is riskarb. I simply cannot understand why forgivness cannot be displayed.

If I get banned, see you later everybody...I really do not want to be banned and honesty can be a double edged sword. Sometimes it is just better to keep ones mouth shut, especially to ones that can decide your continuance.

I am sure that Magna means well and is also a good trader. I simply should not assume anything. I wish Baron and Magna would post more here and not as moderators. (maybe they do under other aliases...hehe..lets not go there however..I am in enough trouble as it is :))

Perhaps Magna, you wouldn't mind sharing a little about yourself...or perhaps you have and I have missed the obvious?

Michael B.

6. Now if they remain silent that would be perfect!!!

Like the IRS...put the fear in the people with as little as possible :)

7. ror

8. BSAM

BSAM

9. is that all BSAM?

#10     Apr 15, 2006