Long term trading

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Anders91, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Anders91

Anders91

Hi,

I'm 21 years old, living in Sweden, Gothenburg. I'm working at a bank, which means I can't sell a stock with profit within 30 days's from the purchase and my current strategy builds on that limitation.

My current portfolio contains:

Bilia
    Danske Bank
    Connecta
    NGS Group
    NCC B
    TeliaSonera
    SJR in scandinavia

and I receive a high dividens from these stocks, but now I will pick up my trading again, but it will be restricted by the circumstances. I will use the Lundin Mining SDB for trading at Nasdaq OMX. I've come up with a strategy I'm pleased with and I will start with approx. 20k Euro. My first purchase will hopefully be tomorrow, if my account is ready by then.

Regards,

2. Anders91

Anders91

Hi,

I took the first position today in Lundin Mining, 1200 stocks at a price of 27,33 SEK. This is one of my calculated 7 positions that I will frequently use for stock purchase. My strategy can be explained in a simplified way of buying every 5 % down and selling 5 % up. Every 5 % I increase or decrease my possession by one position which is 30 000 SEK.

3. Anders91

Anders91

Update

Sold of Lundin Mining at 30 SEk/share and bought back 1300 shares today at 27,8 SEK/share. I also bought a post in SSAB,700 stocks at a price of 49,58 SEK/share. There should be some downside in SSAB and limited downside i Lundin, but if the support brakes there will be good oppurtunities to buy some shares and get a good average in price.