lol dude accidentally buys BSC on margin before the plummet

Discussion in 'Trading' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Mar 14, 2008.

1. If you believe he was telling the truth, I have a bridge to sell you.

2. I know this site is for entertainment purposes for the most part...Well at least the top couple of Forums, but I am amazed at what people will believe.

That guy that posted never made that trade.

You are dumb for posting it and believing it.

We are dumber for having read it.

And im the dumbest one of all for responding to it and bumping it to the top.

3. So are you Dumb or Dumber? :D

4. anarcho

anarcho

Even if the story is fake (being on a message board suggests that it is fake) there were definitely accounts blown in BSC today. It is down almost 60% this week and with 2-1 and 4-1 margin plus peoples love for picking bottoms there are gonna be some demolished accounts out there. Not a real funny situation

5. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

THERE ARE THOSE THAT LOST HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS AND EVEN MILLIONS TODAY BECAUSE OF bEAR. LETS NOT REVEL IN ANYONES MISFORTUNE.

6. Bernanke Bear traps. I mean he lays that bear trap nicely and boom!! people get sucked in.

I bet you with the rate cut the market will rally again, more suckers buy thinking the bear market is over and BOOOOOOM!!! another bear trap and more people getting scalped.

7. He's no more believable then the BS artists who say they shorted the piss out of BSC. Its the internet soooo many people looking for the attention of total strangers

8. That never, ever happens on ET. Never. Ever. Well, maybe once, or .........several hundred times. OK, several thousand.

But it'll stop, when everybodyis dead. That should stop it.