Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Jul 3, 2022.

1. wildchild

wildchild

When Joe Biden is not busy wiring his son hundreds of thousands of dollars so he buy hookers, he is out lying about his involvement with his son's overseas adventures.

Corruption at the highest level.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.”

Joe Biden

“Hey pal, it’s Dad, It’s 8:15 on Wednesday night. If you get a chance, just give me a call. Nothing urgent. I just wanted to talk to you.

I thought the article released online, it’s going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good, I think you’re clear. And anyway if you get a chance, give me a call, I love you.”

Joe Biden

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

smallfil likes this.
  2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Yawn

3. Yawn is the response when it's liberal corruption, Clinton Body count, pedophile super-friends of Epstein.
    When it's Trump advising to be peaceful because they stole the election, it's

'He grabbed the wheel.' and any other lies.

4. These righties are so smart...

Andy Biggs agrees with right-wing host: Biden uses 'soy products' to 'feminize' and weaken military

[​IMG]
    Conservative television host Anna Perez suggested to Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) that Democrats are using soy products to "feminize" and "weaken" the United States military. The congressman appeared to agree.

During a Saturday interview on Real America's Voice, Biggs argued that President Joe Biden's administration has "hatred to America, its people and its military."

"I want to follow up with that," Perez said. "It does seem like, even you look at some of the things that they're doing with the woke stuff. Of course, there's that. And also, the food. We know there's a lot of soy products and vegan food, which I'm sure they're pushing on them."

"I wonder if there's a feminization aspect of our military," she continued, "that they're trying to push so they are weaker."

Perez added: "It's like they want to weaken them. They want to feminize our military if you think about it from a food perspective."

Biggs agreed.

"Yeah, you're right, Anna," he replied. "It is a weakening and it changes the culture."

5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

upload_2022-7-3_13-5-36.png

upload_2022-7-3_13-6-2.png

upload_2022-7-3_13-7-37.png

upload_2022-7-3_13-8-54.png

6. easymon1

easymon1

C'mon girls! Step it up! LOL

Your false Left / Right paradigm BS is sooo precious, ya little dippers. lol.

Lots of us don't appreciate graft and corruption of any flavor whatsoever.

Capiche?
    Can you fathom that?
    Stop being maroooons. Please. Grow the hell up.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
    elderado likes this.
  7. easymon1

easymon1

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

9. LacesOut

LacesOut

Frazzledrip

10. Yeah, cuz it's obvious that Epstein was only a coffee boy for Trump. The multiple pictures of them together laughing and engaging prove they never actually met.

#10     Jul 4, 2022