Lithium

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Humpy, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Humpy

Humpy

" The next lithium hot stock!

Buy shares of Li3 Energy (LIEG.ob) now at under $1.50 and look for $5.00 in 6 months or less. . .$10 in 12-18 months! Down the road, LIEG might even become a legacy investment with huge potential gains topping the long list of previous big lithium winners! "

I got the above tip
    Anyone agree Lithium is the next boom metal ?
    It is used in batteries etc.

2. Does this really look legitimate to you??

Does the term "pump and dump" mean anything to you?

3. Hi Humpy

I agree with you Lithium is under rated at the moment.

Do you know of any other Lithium companies by any chance ?

I would be grateful

All the Best

John

4. I've read articles about Bolivia, theres no shortage of lithium. Seems like its more political, the control of lithium and its price.

5. Humpy

Humpy

I know just what you mean by "pump and dump". Could be another one I guess but here is more of the blurb. I haven't bought in yet, thought I'd ask around first.

" Have you been following the explosive gains lithium stocks have been racking up?
    1,745% gain in less than 8 months - Lithium One Inc.

1,500% gain in less than 8 months - Rodinia Minerals

888% gain in less than 8 months - Canada Lithium Corp.

864% gain in just over 6 months - American Lithium

696% gain in less than 9 months - Rockwood Holdings

508% gain in 8 months - China BAK Battery

URGENT NEW BUY RECOMMENDATION:

Li3 Energy
    (OTCBB: LIEG)

Buy at up to $1.50.
    6-month price target: $5!

Suddenly, lithium is the new oil! And I've just discovered an unknown junior lithium company that's about to become. . .

The next lithium hot stock!

Buy shares of Li3 Energy (LIEG.ob) now at under $1.50 and look for $5.00 in 6 months or less. . .$10 in 12-18 months! Down the road, LIEG might even become a legacy investment with huge potential gains topping the long list of previous big lithium winners!

Fellow Investor:

My name is John Myers. I grew up in the world of mining and investing. My father was the famous C. V. Myers, one of the world's original "gold bugs" and an expert in natural resources. So, mining and minerals are in my blood. I was buying gold stocks at an age when most kids are collecting baseball cards.

Over the years, I've helped subscribers to my newsletter services, John Myers' Resource Trader Alert, Outstanding Investments, Myers' Finance & Energy and Myers' Secret Stocks, stash away profits like these:

DRDGOLD
    +937% in 25 months
    Metallica Resources
    +668% in 11 months
    Coeur d' Alene Mines
    +344% in 26 monts
    Glamis/Franciso Gold
    +332% in 18 months
    Wheaton River Minerals
    +162% in 17 months
    Intrepid Minerals
    +162% in 17 months
    PetroChina
    +142% in 22 months
    Southern Copper Corp +90% in 7 months

I'm always digging deeper to uncover some new stock that's about to make a similar big gain, and needless to say, with the emergence of lithium as the fuel of the future, I've been following the new crop of lithium stocks very closely.

In fact, the last lithium stock I recommended was up 260% in less than two months!

But, I'm telling you now that, of all the lithium stocks I've investigated, I believe that Li3 Energy (LIEG.ob) is in the strongest strategic position, has the best management team, the strongest finances and a development program that will make it the biggest winner in this new energy market!

There are two simple reasons why this stock is headed much higher in the very near future:

As the next automotive power source, lithium is about as hot a sector as I've seen since the microchip explosion. There are truly huge profits to be made on the right lithium stock. And somehow, Li3 shares have been totally overlooked by Wall Street.

Overnight, Li3 Energy has managed to vault past its competitors to establish itself as one of the largest holders of lithium brine acreage in America, and also has a very impressive collection of resource properties with great promise in South America. Li3 is on the way to reaching its stated goal of dominating the world lithium market.

Li3 Energy just locked up 185,000 Nevada acres smack in the middle of America's richest lithium brine fields.

Li3 Energy has 213,000 acre leases in South America in the world's most concentrated lithium deposits.

Li3 Energy has a plan to dominate the world's lithium market and it now has the mineral resources, financial backing, and the mining and management experience to succeed!
    And that's why I'm now telling you that I expect Li3 Energy Corp. (LIEG.ob) to be my BIGGEST winner, perhaps ever. "

Maybe it's in the "too good to be true" category ?

6. Well Humpy you certainly gave more than I asked for !! lol..

Thanks for the Lithium companies. I am ok on rest.

All the Best
    John

7. if we have a double dip recession or depression in the next 1-2 years, many will need a lot of Li. OP could be right about his call.

Dr. Shortie Out :cool:

8. Humpy

Humpy

Hi,
    Why may I ask, would many need Lithium in a recession ?
    Is it also in drugs or something too ?

9. piezoe

piezoe

Lithium carbonate, used to treat manic depression disorder (now callled bi-polar disorder, which is usually treated with newer drugs.)

Humpy, did you misspell it? Should the 'H' have been a 'P' ?

10. Humpy

Humpy

hahahaha

er no

I'm not pumping Lithium stocks. I prefer platinum at the mo

#10     Feb 26, 2010