"listen Up" You!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by The General, Jul 9, 2009.

1. There have been a few times where on ET there were threads with an " interesting opinion", however I never ever learned anything of value here. A little bit of entertainment is all you get from this forum.

#31     Jul 11, 2009
  2. :D Glad to have been of service.

#32     Jul 11, 2009
  3. SwineFlu

SwineFlu

4. #34     Jul 12, 2009
  5. maxpi

maxpi

I can't see this General moron's posts... he seems to assert a lot of things as being wise but he never actually seemed to add any content at all so I hit the ignore button... hey General, see what Johnny Cash is doing, that's me to you. I'm making money and not worrying about "how to lose well"...

If one has a very marginal trading edge then one needs psychological coaching, money management, etc... if one has a half dozen great little things that make money nearly all the time one needs nothing more than that... what morons abound, true answers in nearly every part of life are NOT COMPLICATED. If your answers are so complicated that you can only point to them and can't contribute an explanation then they are just more bullshit on top of the existing bullshit...

There are psychological disorders that make people think that they are really talented and smart and those people tend to shove themselves firmly to the head of the line.. that's why I love trading, if I'm right I make money, if I'm a narcissistic sickie that's deluded into thinking I'm right, I lose money...

#35     Jul 12, 2009
  6. +1 :)

That right there is why I play "knockabout" with fools like The General.

It's very interesting that long-time posters (i.e., traders) see clearly through bullshit, but multi-alias trolls like swinful (aka spydertrader) seem to think that "Content is King", regardless of the fact that is really just more bullshit.

Oh, now I understand WHY he follows around jack hershey like a lapdog! :D

#36     Jul 12, 2009

7. Maxpi,

I hope that you contacted The General by PM before addressing him on the public boards? Ground rule 1. No member of the amateur camp will address any member of the pro camp without obtaining permission from the rightful pro trader.

Got that maxpi?

If you want to speak to Spydertrader, Mr. Hershey or any other member of the pro trading camp, always obtain permission first, are you with me on this!?

Good.

Right, maxpi, you need to stop letting your emotions run away with you. You are jealous, that is plain to see, and it is getting you into the wrong situations, you are being a fool to yourself. You should be striving to let go of your amateur ways and trying your damned hardest to get out of the sucker camp.

Dackster.

#37     Jul 12, 2009
  8. Dackster will be coming up for air anytime now ... :p

Bye, little Cabana Boy. :D

#38     Jul 12, 2009
  9. SwineFlu

SwineFlu

#39     Jul 13, 2009

10. To. Mandelbrotset (Jimmy Jam).

RE. Application Pro Trading Camp. Entry Level 1.

Mandelbrotset,

You recently applied for an entry level 1 position as runner within the Pro Trading Camp. Unfortunately at this moment in time we are going to have to decline your application, due to your lack of market and trading experience. You will not be eligible to re-apply for at least 12 months due to fierce competition for level 1 placements.

The Pro Trading Camp wishes you all the best for your future trading endeavours.

Sincerely,

The Pro Trading Camp.

#40     Jul 13, 2009