List Of Remote Prop Firms

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by DuyLe, Aug 31, 2013.

1. DuyLe

DuyLe

I think it would be helpful for everyone to put together a lit of "remote prop firms" that trade US equities.

DOMESTIC (regulated)
    ECHO,
    WTS (JC TRADING, WALL STREET TRADING, OTHERS)
    BRIGHT TRADING
    CAPITAL TRADERS GROUP (CLOSED)
    CHIMERA
    T3
    SMB
    PRISTINE TRADING

DOMESTIC (unregulated)
    BSI (CLOSED)
    CY GROUP

FOREIGN
    SURE TRADER
    NONKO TRADING

Also, does anyone know anything about G6 or AFFINITY trading?
    Please add to the list.

2. jb3398

jb3398

I traded with BSI and they took forever to pay you....

But I never knew Capital Traders Group closed. Did they remerge with WTS, Duron was very helpful.

3. I posted a few sites that have long lists of prop firms. That being said, the landscape has changed so quickly & we've seen so much consolidation that it's going to be real hard to find one that is really up to date 8-(

4. I´ve been reading the forums for a while now, I´m looking for a prop trading firm that allows me to trade from a remote location.

I mainly trade currencies, indexes and oil futures and I have only found firms that allow you to trade US equities.

Any one knows where I can finally find what I´m looking for?

thanks

5. http://www.topsteptrader.com/

6. arna

arna

The PropTrading Group SEZC.

7. thanks for the responses. I read about and visited top step´s website and it seems that you have to go through trading college, not my thing.

The PropTrading Group SEZC. This is new to me, do you have any info about them? have you traded with them?

thanks guys

8. cmb

cmb Guest

New ones popping up all the time...they say they have 1500 traders worldwide, maybe some will comment?

any information for this one Evo?

9. If there new, there is no way they have 1500 traders. That's a big market share in such little time.

10. arna

arna

Yes I'm with them.

If you spend few minutes searching goolge you will find that they have the same owners that Golden Market Management.

#10     Nov 8, 2013