Lingering Issues

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Big AAPL, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

While most features seem to have been restored, I still have some lingering issues and would like to see if others are experiencing the same. The 'go to first new post" icon is missing from the most active threads on the main page forcing me to click on the "go to last post " arrow. When I do this I lose the ability to scroll on that page, and only when I choose another page does the function return. It does not happen when I click on a thread title.

2. No option to subscribe to a thread.

The old subscription to a forum does not seem to be working, as there are new threads but no email notification.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

A really annoying bug: If you quote a post with a large amount of text in the quote, your own post gets cut off and the result is a new post with just one word from the aforementioned quote.

4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

That problem is now fixed. It was driving me nuts but I got 'er done. :D

5. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

OK, the scrolling issue appears to have been fixed (was it just me?)

Waiting for the "go to first unread post" icon to reappear.

6. JamesL

JamesL

Broker/software review sections gone? Are they just being revamped or gone for good? If gone, will you set up a section/threads on the forum dedicated to these reviews?

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, excellent. Well done, old chap!

8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

The review system is getting revamped.

9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

The message folders I create in my account do not show up in the "move to folder" drop-down menu. Therefore, there's no way to move incoming messages to another folder or between folders.

And though it's minor, the "save search preferences" doesn't work for threads/posts. However saved, the button defaults back to "threads" after search is closed and reopened.

10. Carl K

Carl K

I want to be able to Edit and/or Delete posts.

#10     Mar 1, 2014