Lindsey Williams will lay a bomb shell tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trading' started by joe4422, Feb 22, 2011.

1. does he have anything on UFOs?

#21     Feb 22, 2011
  2. No, but the unmanned drones that DHS uses to enforce this Orwellian nightmare are discussed on his show.

#22     Feb 22, 2011
  3. He does cover all the UFO's pakistani women and children see before Hellfires blow up their ass........obama war president style! :eek:

#23     Feb 22, 2011
  4. Obama will open the SPR for political gain as well if it gets much north of $150.

#24     Feb 22, 2011
  5. #25     Feb 22, 2011
  6. joe4422

joe4422

Lindsey's bombshell is coming soon. What ever it is, it must be bigger than what he last called, death of the dollar by 2012, no more mid east oil, and a rapid increase in America of oil production, including the 2 trillion barrels under the Rockies, 7 dollar gas, 200 dollar oil, etc...

This is going to be bigger, I can't wait.

#26     Feb 23, 2011
  7. that guy is the best thing since Art Bell:D

#27     Feb 23, 2011
  8. I don't have docs but I can confirm the call for a run up to $150, and when war looked a cert in the ME he called for $50 oil. Spot on on both calls.

He then called for $200 oil in the next year and was way off. Next called for devastation and forced population movement as a result of the oil spill - way off there too.

Demise of the US$? My dog can explain that.

It will be interesting to see what he has to say, but he sure plays the shock and awe card, takes hours to give 3 minutes content and turns his inside information into a hyped sales pitch for books and CD's.

I guess what I am saying is, if you are a pastor and want to save the world, do it for free and make it concise. But that's just me... but some do people think they are concise then they speak for days and perhaps he's one of them.

There is a rule in the Bible, what you get for free you give for free... it seems to be relegated nowadays. Just put it ALL on the web and let everyone see it.

#28     Feb 23, 2011
  9. joe4422

joe4422

I think you'd better double check your accuracy details, because they're not very accurate. He first called for 150 oil from his inside sources, the 200 dollar was his own feeling, but he said he wasn't told 200. He then said he was told 40 dollar, which happened. He then said he was told 2 years of between 70 to 80, which happened. He's now been told 150 to 200.

Please, tell me some other source you've even imagined, that was spot on as this? He doesn't know his stuff, he's told his stuff.

#29     Feb 23, 2011
  10. Stok

Stok

Listened to it last night.

Cliffs (as already mentioned in this thread):

- Crude it the new currency.
    - Oil will go to $200.
    - The Egypt chaos will spread throughout the ME.
    - USD will end BY the end of 2012.
    - The Arab nations will be betrayed when the USD ends (all the notes they own are worthless and they lose all of their paper wealth) and they will be back to riding camels.
    - All fed notes/debt will be worthless.
    - This will cause the US to open up Alaska and under the Rockies (claim to have 2T barrels of oil under the Rockies).
    - All this will lead to a new world currency and world order.
    - Did mention that the US will rise again and be a super power, but never really heard more info on that.

#30     Feb 23, 2011