Like China trade deal news . The next 12 months when mkt's weak VIRUS NEWS

Discussion in 'Trading' started by hafez50, Apr 18, 2020.

1. hafez50

hafez50

Get ready for positive VIRUS NEWS by shady sources every time the mkt weakens 5% or more. After Gileads hyped news yesterday wall street's on to the scam . Market weakens load long's and all of a sudden a vaccine is near hits the wire.No different than they played the China deal news 30 times over 18 months producing huge rally. This means you'll have to take short profits much quicker as holding longer term is very dangerous. So business down 10-20% doesn't matter as wall street only cares about the future. So the future always gets stretched out futher and further . It seems its not possible to have a regular 6-12 months 30% plus bear mkt anymore .

vanzandt likes this.
  2. S2007S

S2007S

I'm actually looking at it that the fed will eventually print enough trillions to get everything back in order. Now Once that happens, and everything is fine and dandy (this will probably be in as little as 6 months too maybe 18 months) i will have to say that going forward nothing and I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will ever take these markets down ever again. What I'm saying is that if a pandemic that has left the worldwide economy at a complete standstill can't stop stocks from collapsing into the abyss, nothing can. I honestly don't think anything greater than a worldwide pandemic can place markets under stress especially when the fed has complete control and can literally bankroll anything it wants. If 22million+++++++ jobs lost in only 4 weeks cant collapse a market 40-50% in a month nothing will. Think about 10+ years of job growth gone in 4 weeks!!!!!! That is staggering....that news alone would knock markets straight down 50% in a month, maybe even more if this happened without intervention. And when unemployment numbers slow in the next few weeks the markets will take that has a gigantic positive and move 3-5% up in a week. We all know how frightening the economic numbers are going to be that the markets will brush it right off and move higher and when GDP is down 12% vs the drop of 19% they predict or whatever they predict, markets will zoom higher. So this economic news being utterly disgraceful in the next year will be completely spun around in a positive light, they will say it cannot get any worse than this and up the markets will move. Im telling you watch their ploy and how everything will be spun.

Clubber Lang, 1957may10 and Atikon like this.
  3. noddyboy

noddyboy

Don't fight the Fed? They can keep printing.

1957may10 likes this.
  4. hafez50

hafez50

I 100% agree. I thought when the mkt sold off on the feds money printing the first few times the fed had finally been unclothed . I was wrong. The absolute faith the fed can fix anything on earth is in tac. Hell if a silent killer virus can't dent the fed do you honestly think any finical situation can? I'm still confused how Japans stk mkt can be down 55% from 31 yrs ago if Japan has negative rates and buys their stock mkt? Why aren't they at 100k ? I still believe we go back down at some pt this summer. We might not hit new lows but we'll have some retracement. Unfortunately most shorts that profited from the decline ion march have no doubt retorted many times since and probably gave back most if not all their profit.

5. hafez50

hafez50

And Japan has printed like drunken sailors to done of 205% of gdp and look what good it did them? Market down 55% from 31 yrs ago. Were heading to crazy debt levels.I think over time we'll just grind around and die over the yrs .

ET180 likes this.
  6. The strategy is have a long positions oversold good companies with cash, good dividend companies if you interested, your daily trades sources as well. Btw March was a great month for me.

7. I my opinion, we will get out of this crap, but we will change.

8. hafez50

hafez50

March was one of my biggest months ever in 31 yrs trading . And a lot of other traders as well. That was yesterdays news . I only look at the future .

1957may10 likes this.
  9. hafez50

hafez50

We'll get out of it . But there's much more pain to come and the stock mkt is not reflecting that at all right now. Business activity in the future will be less than the past as attitudes will change

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  10. My point we will be OK .
    Economy will be different. Remember 9/11 it’s not the same but very frustrating. We will be OK.
    However life is tougher and tougher, but we have all skills to fight.
    I am realistically optimistic for my 40 years in business

#10     Apr 18, 2020