Letter to the Predisent of the European Commission Economic Emergency Plan.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Mar 23, 2020.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

I thought I better share this with you so you can see an econoimc emergency plan I have been sending around to protect the European economy against the Coronavirus.

Originally posted at Morganist Economics.

I have submitted a letter to the President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen, on Thursday 19th March 2020, in which I forward a copy of a letter that I sent to the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, which included an emergency economic contingency plan for the Coronavirus outbreak. I also enclosed a copy of a covering letter I sent to the Finance Minister of Italy providing the Italian Treasury with a complete copy of my economic book portfolio to help stimulate growth. I offer the European Commission a joint business venture to develop a new pension product to enable greater economic control in the individual European Union member states and Eurozone as a whole.

http://morganisteconomics.blogspot.com/2020/03/letter-to-president-of-european.html

2. dozu888

dozu888

just let people go back to work!

the economic damage is already killing way more than the virus ever could.

Turveyd, Amun Ra and Nighthawk like this.
  3. monet

monet

The top advisor inside No. 10 Downing Street is quoted as saying, “herd immunity, protect the economy, and if that means some pensioners die, too bad.

He was either overruled or changed his mind.

Turveyd and dozu888 like this.
  4. dozu888

dozu888

and once people get back to work it will prove that this is just another f'cking flu on steroids.

Turveyd likes this.
  5. schizo

schizo

Can't you just give us a CliffsNote version instead?

6. Overnight

Overnight

Cliff Notes version...

He wants money.

---------------------------
    I am interested in developing a new range of pension products that would be able to provide better economic control, financial stability and treasury cost efficiencies. The products would also generate income, which will help to finance governments, the European Commission andthe overheads of the new pension economic control organisation.

I am offering the European Commission a joint business venture to provide a new pension economic control organisationsimilar to the central bank, which makes changes to pension policy and saving contributions.I would want a percentage of the revenue generated from the use of the new pension productsI would develop. The products would enable more economic control on a member state level throughout the Eurozone and the European Union as a whole...

----------------

Turveyd likes this.
  7. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

Coronavirus is just another carpet under which they hide the dust.

8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Snowflakes, got scared they'd die if they got it, 20-40year olds and panicked and forced government into strict controls and totally screwing up economy.

SnowFlakes, will afterwards realise lied to, not really at risk at all to them and no longer have jobs and will be in abstract poverty for some years.

Snowflakes pretend it's to protect the old, but hey hate the old and you can see the FEAR, they cross the road rather than walk past.

They've also going to realise, despite there FEAR there all going to get it LOL

9. Turveyd

Turveyd

It's amazing how you can sort all issues with pensions, bet you could make the C19 just go away with the right pension manipulation.

You realise, Pensions linked to stock markets or similar and everybody just had there pension reduced, which means less for you to play with.

10. morganist

morganist Guest

If you developed a new product that was making money for the government and it was you who developed it wouldn't you want at least a percentage cut of the money the product made? It would be necessary to receive income from the project to cover the overheads of the business operation. If they are serious about the economy and want to manage it better they will need to develop better economic tools and mechanisms. These tools and mechanisms will need people to operate them and they will require income. Getting a cut of the income my products develop is one of the ways I would make money as an economist, if I don't get a commission for people using my work then I don't get paid. It is unfair not to give me a share of the income a product I made generates, especially if they are making money from it.

#10     Mar 24, 2020