Letter to President Trump recommending pension reform.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Apr 17, 2019.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

I have submitted a letter to the President of the United States of America Donald J. Trump, on Tuesday 16th April 2019, regarding pension reform and Treasury cost efficiencies with the intention of providing the American government with a pension cost saving technique used within the UK.

The letter was sent along with recent correspondence to the Chief Secretary to the Treasury and the book Modern Applied Macroeconomics to inform the American government of the effective pension reforms implemented within the UK over the last thirteen years, which enabled cost efficiencies.

See letter and documentation below.

http://morganisteconomics.blogspot.com/2019/04/letter-to-president-of-united-states-of.html

Stockolio and murray t turtle like this.
  2. %% Better yet, get the gov out of pension insurance, student loans + health care TRAINWRECK =======================================================================================:cool::cool:,:cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool::cool:

DallasCowboysFan likes this.
  3. morganist

morganist Guest

There is an efficiency that can save the US government $billions every year.

murray t turtle likes this.
  4. %%
    I'm sure you are right on that. WSJ {Wall Street Journal} ran a full page ad ''Wage War on Waste :Cut 10% '' :cool::cool: '

5. SunTrader

SunTrader

Can you somehow convince him to ... start taking his Presidential pension ASAP!!!!!!!!

:D

Me and Mike Pence thank you for any effort you expend in that effort at saving America from a Bernie Sanders presidency. And just think of the savings of the Drumpf Lego Wall and more idiotic trade wars yet to come avoided.

destriero likes this.
  6. morganist

morganist Guest

Either that or I just gave him a way to fund the wall? OOPS!

7. SunTrader

SunTrader

And maybe Pigs can fly .... over the wall.

8. Overnight

Overnight

I just started listening to that song! WTF.

9. As well as ethanol subsidies, flood insurance and troops in the Middle East.

10. %% Exactly; he tried to pull out of mideast; but US congress threw fit.And sounds like some NATO members need to pay more of thier fair share.NOT a prediction.Strange how he gave his salary back; FORBES mag figured his net worth is worth about 5 billion bucks not $10 Billion.:D:D

#10     Apr 24, 2019