Leftists try to start violence at Trump rallies, get whats coming to them.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 26, 2017.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Must be something in those vegan gluten free diets that turns liberal men into gigantic pussies.

These guys seem to be pretty good at punching and pepper spraying women, but not much else, if i was the police i would get that dog checked for rabies after it bit that liberal, who knows what kind of diseases those anarchist scum are carrying..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. I noticed all the media headlines were the same as the two vids above.

"Trump rally turns violent" or "Violence breaks out at pro-Trump rally."

An accurate headline would be "Peaceful Trump rally attacked by violent protestors" or "Masked leftists assault unarmed Trump supporters."

murray t turtle, traderob and java like this.
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah i noticed the same.

police should really just be arresting these leftists showing up in masks on the spot, how could you possibly make the case that those people are going there with good intentions when they have to hide their face. If i go into a bank with a ski mask on, odds are the cops are getting called on me, same principal should apply to political protests.

4. Max E.

Max E.

5. fhl

fhl

Media Refuse to Blame Anti-Trump
    Protesters for Violence at Rallies

Breitbart California, by Joel B. Pollak
    Original Article
    Posted By: JoniTx- 3/26/2017 1:25:47 PM Post Reply
    Anti-Trump protesters launched violent attacks on supporters of President Donald Trump at rallies across California on Saturday, but the media uniformly downplayed their role. In headlines reporting the violence, media outlets either seemed to blame the Trump supporters for the violence, or used passive language that made the violence seem to have erupted as a natural consequence of the events. Pro-Trump rallies sweep America (Photo) Ironically, the text of the actual articles often made clear that anti-Trump protesters were to blame, but the headlines — which create a stronger impression, and are all that a casual reader may notice

6. Our two heroes, #BasedStickMan and #BasedBlackPoliceDog

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    Max E. likes this.
  7. I forgot our other hero, FedEx man. Antifa scum lie awake at night in fear of them.

[​IMG]

8. I'd like to see blackie get that antifa scum by the nads, not his sneaker. What kind of training is that?

9. Don't mess with Blackie.

[​IMG]

10. Max E.

Max E.

lol, thats awesome.

#10     Mar 26, 2017