Left wing nut jobs think poverty is a skin color

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Amun Ra, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump-suburbs-bothered-low-income-housing-192422597.html

Trump has stopped low income housing from being required to be built in affluent suburb neighborhoods and the leftist rage mob has declared it racist because only people of color can be in poverty.

Yes, it's true...all white people in America can only be upper middle class. If one of them starts to fall below the line, money magically appears in their bank account to make sure they're not poor and fall down into the ghettos with the blacks.

The left has no critical thinking skills.

2. The law was directed to address housing practices that did not allow minoriteis to buy in suburban areas of cities. The demographics of suburbs around cities was mostly white and cities were mostly minorities. This was not in doubt in the 1960s and 1970s and prompted a lot of the fair housing regulations to prevent discrimination in private sales of homes.

Let's put minorities/whites aside for one second and just look at it as poverty.

Trump said: Hey rich suburban people of any background, I got rid of the law that required low in come housing to be built in your neighborhoods because I know you hate having to live near poor people who are nasty and bring crime and lower your property values. I took care of you so fuck the poor.

So imagine a poor white, brown, black, purple family who wants to move their family to the suburbs for better schools, fresh air and better living and took advantage of these law to find affordable housing and create a better life for their kids and family while working hard.

Trump said fuck you, stay where you are since you only bring crime and problems.

So the right thinks that all poor people are criminals with no redeeming value.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Maybe, but when I read that tweet I did a face palm. The guy just doesn't know how to shut the fuck up. The way he said that was just plain stupid, even if the concept is one to push for.

4. This is Trump’s latest attempt to make appeals to suburbanites, whom he’s falling out of favor with, polls indicate. If those numbers hold on Election Day, it would mark the Republican Party’s worst defeat in the suburbs in decades

Yeah Trump gives a shit about suburbs having to live near some poor people......he is just pandering to anyone who will vote for him.

Most low income housing being built in suburb areas are where large apartment developments are built and a % are designated for low income qualified housing. No one is making the suburbs build McMansions for the poor or putting a large poor mansion next to a wealthy development to drive property values down.

TRUMP iS BULLSHITTING YOU. We have something like this in 2 developments nearby and all it is is designating a % of apartments being built for qualified applicants but the development is a retail/residential development overall and no property values are dropped because of that % designation.

5. elderado

elderado