Last chance to donate to Ron Paul campaign! Deadline in 5 hours!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, Jun 30, 2011.

1. The FEC reporting deadline is just hours away, and the liberty movement has one more chance to make the strongest possible showing when our fundraising totals are made public.

Thanks to your enthusiastic and generous support, my campaign has banked over $4 million in donations from grassroots supporters and every day Americans are fed up with the Big Government status quo.

I know our goal was ambitious, but I have been overwhelmed by the generosity of my supporters. And now you and I have one last chance to display the strength of our R3VOLUTION.

If you have already contributed to this effort, I thank you and ask that if you can afford to do so, please dig down one last time and chip in whatever you can to help.

If you have not yet contributed, this is your last chance to show the establishment that our R3VOLUTION is where the energy and enthusiasm in this primary fight is located.

https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/index.php?sr=ts0630b

You see, whether I'm standing on a debate stage with other candidates, or meeting voters on the campaign trail, I hear an awful lot of "I agree with Ron Paul."

Now it is a matter of raising the money necessary to spread my message of liberty.

Because once voters hear that I am the candidate who predicted the economic catastrophe, or that I am the only candidate in this race who has defended the Constitution their entire life, they will come to our side.

So please, click here to make a generous contribution of $20.12, $35, $50, $100, $250, or maybe even the legal maximum of $2,500 ($5,000 per couple), so my campaign can report the strongest fundraising total possible.

I thank you for all that you do in the name of liberty.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HHybC0feMLM?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HHybC0feMLM?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

P.S. The FEC reporting deadline is just hours away, and the liberty movement has one more chance to make the strongest possible showing when our fundraising totals are made public.

It's vital that the establishment know my campaign has the enthusiasm and fundraising of a top-tier campaign.

So please, click here to make a generous contribution of $20.12, $35, $50, $100, $250, or maybe even the legal maximum of $2,500 ($5,000 per couple), so my campaign can report the strongest fundraising total possible.

2. pspr

pspr

Hey, Ron. What's with this cannabis legalization bill you are pushing? Why not a few opium dens, too?

3. Yeah, we had opium dens in this country until the 50s. Sounds like a great way to create jobs. All the business people and their employees in that sector, plus all the local government regulation, inspection, and licensing personnel.

Not to mention all the money saved not policing, arresting, prosecuting, and housing prohibition offenders. Let alone all the spending on the ridiculous probation and parole process.

What a crazy notion! Create jobs and income instead of pissing it away while violating multiple articles of the constitution... What "radical" thinking...

4. pspr

pspr

The crime and medical costs are prohibitive, not to mention the destruction of the lives of the users.

5. The crime occurs because it is illegal. Just like with alcohol; when alcohol was illegal there was all kinds of violence surrounding it. Nowadays, you don't have beer dealers shooting each other over disputes, you don't have bar owners gunning each other down over customers, and you don't have anyone sucking cock for beer money. Most of the problems related to alcohol were because it was illegal. Drugs aren't any different. You'll notice we didn't have these horrific crime and health problems in the 40s and 50s when drugs were legal (but unregulated). Why is that?

Alcohol is far worse in terms of destroying the lives of the user than the vast majority of currently illegal drugs. Also, we already bare the medical costs, and having inspection standards and protocol will sharply decrease medical costs. You could have advertising restrictions on it just like they now have on cigarettes and alcohol.

6. Larson

Larson Guest

2/3rds of USA is on some sort of dope, illegal or legal, makes no difference. Meth junkie gets an uncontrolled product, whereas the adderall user can go to the doctor and load up.

7. YOUR US Marines already have that covered ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNqIrDKnNE8

Ron already got my support! :cool:

8. C O M I C A L ! ! !

The FAKE war on drugs and the exploded POLICE STATE con job built from "having to fight the drug crime" has already BLOWN OUT TRILLIONS! :eek:

9. But DO NOT FORGET....."LEGAL" ALCOHOL IS OK (approx 70,000 deaths a year)!!!

(....and all the traffic deaths, medical expenses from alcohol abuse, abused family members when "drunkie" comes home, etc) :eek:

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

10. as678

as678

When you allow legal alcohol and then criminalize marijuana... it just screams "straight edge". You obviously don't have any experience with the marijuana. The only reason it is dangerous is because it is illegal and you get drug cartels selling the stuff. Legal marijuana would only have side effects similar to cigarettes.

...and profits for Frito-Lay.

#10     Jul 1, 2011