Las Vegas Traders Expo Nov 7-9, 2019

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by jodistrict, Oct 19, 2019.

1. The Las Vegas Trader's Expo is being held November 7-9, 2019. The attendance is free.

This is the link. Click on Schedule tab for schedule of speakers.

https://conferences.moneyshow.com/tradersexpo-las-vegas/?scode=006108

I was thinking of going just to meet other traders and because Al Brooks is speaking on November 9.

I was wondering if anyone else is going and whether you think it is worth it.

Nobert likes this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

If you live nearby within a reasonable distance, say from the LA area, sure, go for it. That's what, a 2 hour drive?

3. maxinger

maxinger

what interesting place.
    are there many traders over there?

who are the target audience? Traders or gamblers?

4. fan27

fan27

Disappointing that these guys are not attending.

Nobert and GRULSTMRNN like this.
  5. gaussian

gaussian

I might go check it out. It's not far from me and also the letter I got said it was free? So yeah, sounds like the worst thing that happens is I drink one too many cosmos at the cosmopolitan.

I'm mostly interested in seeing how hard Tom Sosnoff shills for his new platform and all the scammers in the expo area.

6. Do not fool yourself! Trading and gambling are both classified as games of chance! :sneaky:

7. themickey

themickey

Serious? :rolleyes:

Nobert and fan27 like this.
  8. Lol

Nobert and fan27 like this.
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

Traders expos are a shadow of what they used to be. Went to NY this year, after 5 years break. If you live nearby sure, why not.

10. speedo

speedo

Been to a few of these through the years. It's largely product pitches and teasers for services. If you are looking for a trading platform or some other product, you can get a first hand demo. It can be fun meeting other traders so if you are close, it can be a worthwhile experience but don't expect much in the way of substance.

#10     Oct 20, 2019